Why become a member? ×

ProBass: It's here! Pic and Soundclips added!

paul h

[quote name='basskit_case' post='933504' date='Aug 23 2010, 11:54 AM']The Aero bass is now down to £199(£214 delivered), from what people have said this is a bargain price, so just got mine. Link [url="http://www.probass.co.uk/AERO1W.html"]here[/url][/quote]

It's worth £200 all day long. Slightly gutted I paid £300 now of course! :) Such is life.

[quote name='paul h' post='933528' date='Aug 23 2010, 12:23 PM']It's worth £200 all day long. Slightly gutted I paid £300 now of course! :) Such is life.[/quote]

The £200 has a bolt on neck. The setr neck like yours appears to be £249. So not so bad.

I'm toying with going for the Musicbacker.

[quote name='Low End Bee' post='933735' date='Aug 23 2010, 02:52 PM']The £200 has a bolt on neck. The setr neck like yours appears to be £249. So not so bad.

I'm toying with going for the Musicbacker.[/quote]

Ahhh, now I remember, David emailed me to explain that the set necks cost more to make. This is my first experience of set neck and to be honest I am totally happy with what I got for my money.

In fact as an added bonus it will stop me fart arsing around with different necks when I get bored!

:)

[quote name='basskit_case' post='933504' date='Aug 23 2010, 11:54 AM']The Aero bass is now down to £199(£214 delivered), from what people have said this is a bargain price, so just got mine. Link [url="http://www.probass.co.uk/AERO1W.html"]here[/url][/quote]

I hate waiting. Any idea when it will arrive? I'm sure mine only took a couple of days.

[quote name='paul h' post='935341' date='Aug 24 2010, 09:03 PM']I hate waiting. Any idea when it will arrive? I'm sure mine only took a couple of days.[/quote]

Got an e-mail from David to apologise for not getting the bass out on Monday (date of order) and then it would be sent out today for Wednesday delivery. Just checked the order tracking and it has been dispatched and should be with me tomorrow. :)

• 5 months later...