Why become a member? ×

Sold - please remove.

Alfie Noakes

Due to an unfriendly bank manager plus a broken gas boiler plus pent up GAS for another (cheaper) bass currently for sale on the forum, I'm putting my Spector NS4 in Buckeye Burl up for sale.

It's a fabulous bass, but I need to liberate some of the money it holds. The Buckeye Burl wood is complemented by gold hardware. The reverse of the bass has some quite nasty buckle rash which it came with, but hey, it's a guitar, it's been played. The Spector hard case is included.

More photos to come in the next couple of days. Any questions, feel free. However, if the object of my GAS desire is bought before this one sells, I will reserve the right to withdraw this one from sale. Truth be told I don't want to sell it at all, unless my house of cards cunning plan comes good. We'll see.

I'm in south west Birmingham; feel free to call in if you're serious about this wonderful guitar.

Some interest but it's gone very quiet, whereas my bank manager hasn't. Action called for, so....

[s]The price is £1400.[/s] On Ebay at £1400

Reduced to £1300 for the good people here.

...or make me a cash plus trade offer, guys - desperate times indeed :)

Edited by Alfie Noakes

I've played this NS4 when I met with Phil a couple of months ago.

It's simply a stunning looking and brilliantly playing bass which sounds killer too. I was very very jealous that I had to "make do" with my Euro Spector whilst he had this amazing instrument :)

Phil's a total gent and a top bloke to deal with too.

Mate, I feel your pain having to let go of this. Hope the cunning plan comes together in the meantime so you can keep it.

Rgds
Tony

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...