Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN SPECTOR euro 5 poplar burl £700 PRICE DROP £700

jayblaze

OK HERES THE FINAL PRICE DROP...... £700 ........SOMEONE MUST WANT THIS BASS FOR SUCH A STUPID PRICE...

hi chaps and chapesses, ive decided to sell my spector.
its a euro 5 bass with a beautiful poplar burl top.it has emg pickups. sounds absolutly amazing even when drop tune to A! i have removed the tone dump preamp and i now have the bass set with a blend pot and a kill switch. taking out the preamp has actually improved the sound, leaving a clean signal for the amp to work with.
there is some slight discolouration on the top of the bridge where you touch it with the fleshy bit of your hand.. nothing unuasual as its gold hardware.
.ive had it for a year and its only been used for recording.. very good condition... no dents or scratches.

i want £700 for it.

hear the beast at

www.myspace.com/undergroundunknownband
please use good speakers or headphones and bear in mind its drop A tuned :)

FOR FULL SPEC SEE SPECTOR WEBSITE...

Edited by jayblaze

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='jayblaze' post='958720' date='Sep 16 2010, 07:39 PM']no sorry. hence the lowered price....all the electrics are top notch in it at the mo.....but i know you guys like to have bass and treble on board....i have it set up with a killswitch and a blend pot....i use my head to do eq[/quote]

man this is a steal

aaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='jayblaze' post='958792' date='Sep 16 2010, 08:48 PM']yes ! jpj your the man!!! yes this is a steal and im sad to sell it.
if someone dosnt buy the spector at this crazy price im gonna set fire to it'!!!!! :)[/quote]
And then you will get £900 cos it will have the wonderous ROASTED neck :rolleyes:

[quote name='jayblaze' post='964798' date='Sep 22 2010, 07:17 PM']can i bump again?[/quote]

What a stunning bass at a bargain price IMO. But the lack of a sale typifies how folks are holding onto their cash at the moment or simply do not have anything to spend :)

I bet a lot of folks on here will look back at this in a few months time and say 'if only'... :lol:

If this had come up 8 months ago it would have probably been mine, mind you it would have been back up for sale again as me and five strings don't get on now :rolleyes:

Have a bump on me :o