Why become a member? ×

Audio version of Photobucket??

Another +1 for Soundcloud.
Some producer friends of mine have been talking on the phone about a latest effort whilst I've been there then said they'd post it on Soundcloud and without having to go off and make a cuppa they were both able to then hear the track in question and chat about it over the phone.

The same guys actually discovered the website when it was recommended and being used by their uni lecturers on music tech courses to upload material etc so I can't imagine the bitrate etc is too bad bt I haven't checked myself so I wouldn't quote me on that.

Hope that helps.

Dropbox is an excellent file sharing app to use between band members etc... not really for full public access. Soundcloud is superb, even if it is Flash based and bit glitchy at times. You can specify if files are downloadable or not, or play only. People can leave comments as well. There is also an excellent iPod app to view Soundcloud content and it works really well. Also, if you use any of the field recording apps on an iPod or iPhone such as Fire, you can upload direct to Souncloud accounts from the app.