Why become a member? ×

Mark's Pedal Clearance: Bank Holiday SALE!

Marlat

[b][size=5]SPECIAL SALE PRICES THIS BANK HOLIDAY - See Below for more details! [/size][/b]

Okay, I have added a bunch of new pedals for sale as my never ending quest for pedal heaven continues. I have also lowered the prices on some pedals so it may be of more interest:

[b]Big John Obama Wah[/b] - bass autowah and distortion in the same pedal - both functions can be engaged seperately or combined. Smoking tone and politically incorrect. A very cool pedal 90GBP [b]SOLD[/b]

[b]Bogan Polish Love Overdrive[/b] - a TB favourite - a great compact bass overdrive that retains the lows - 60GBP [b]SOLD[/b]

[b]Line 6 JM4 Phrase Sampler[/b] a very easy to use single track looper with the usual built in Line 6 AMP modelling and effects as well as a whole bunch of drum rythms and guitar jam tracks which can be used for practice. Its a very cool looper and functional without being over the top. Boxsed up and ready to go as the previous buyer pulled out without further communication. 130GBP shipped [b]SOLD[/b]

[b]Red Onion 2 loop bypass looper[/b] - its baby plue, got two LEDS and is a bypass looper - what more do you want to know? :) 30GBP

[b]Chunk Systems Octavius Squeeze[/b]r - the ultimate analogue bass synth - you know what this thing does. Its number 64, signed by Richard Cartwright and has the latest software update - £270 [b]SOLD[/b]

[b]Diago Gigman Pedalboard [/b]- (pictured under all the pedals). I think I paid 100GBP for it and you can have it for 50GBP + actual shipping or pickup in London. [b]SOLD[/b]

[b]Malekko Omnicron Chorus[/b] a great tiny little chorus in a cool blue sparkle case that sounds great. Just replaced it with an analogman chorus so this on has to go. Not sure why all builders don't use pedals this small its the best size ever. Brand new with box and manuals. Get one for £120 from Denmark Street or 90GBP shipped from me. [b]SOLD[/b]

[b]Fulltone BassDrive Mosfet[/b] a fantastic bass optimized Tube Screamer clone with a separate boost function and, selectable between standard and mosfet clipping and three modes. Very flexible, very cool. 95GBP [b]SOLD[/b]

[b]EHX Nano Small Stone[/b] - Phaser - a reliable favourite on bass - 30GBP [b]SOLD![/b]

[b]EBS Octobass[/b] This is the grey label version that is not true bypass but has an excellent buffer in it. Oh, its also the funkiest octaver you can get. I would love to keep it, but I am going to try out the Octamizer for a little while and see if it can stick. How funky is it? Listen to Will Lee play his Sadowsky through this on Hiram Bullock's "Manny's Car Wash" - the tastied bit of octave fed funk ever laid down. 60GBP [b]SOLD[/b]

[b]MI Audio GI Fuzz Unit[/b] - a super flexible fuzz with bias and load controls to give you gating effects and a real range of difference fuzz sounds - 75GBP [b]SOLD[/b]

[b]4MS Nocto Loco triple octave noise maker[/b] wow, what can I say about this thing? Its quite possibly the most insane pedal i've ever tried. Too insane for my tastes, my WMD Geiger Counter fills that slightly less insame niche. Best to look at the website for what this thing does, but its basically a selectable, one, two or three octaves below signal with distortion and the option to pulse up to three octaves above. Noise doesn't get any noisier than this! [url="http://4mspedals.com/nocto.php"]http://4mspedals.com/nocto.php[/url] has full custom artwork on front and back - 100GBP [b]SOLD[/b]

I will consider trades but the prices are pretty much fixed unless you want to buy more than one pedal in which case we can work something out. The pedals have all been used so don't expect brand new pedals, but then again, you ain't paying brand new prices so what do you expect?

Prices including shipping in the UK or the EU. Anywhere else will cost a bit more, but not much. If you want to do a pickup in London I can knock a little bit off the price, but its only going to be what my shipping costs would have been.

PayPal preferred, but I can do direct deposit as well.

Thanks for looking!

Mark

Edited by Mark Latimour

[quote name='HollyDTVGE' post='845265' date='May 22 2010, 06:33 PM']i'm tempted by the pedal board. where abouts in london are you?[/quote]

I work in the city and live in the inner west (Zone 2). I can be flexible on pickup locations if its near my work or house though!

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='845358' date='May 22 2010, 09:16 PM']Tempt you with:

Your JM4 + £120 = My Line 6 M9?[/quote]

THanks for the offer, but a multi-effects unit is perhaps one of the only things that I am not after.

Cheers

Mark

Edited by Mark Latimour

EBS Octabass is SOLD!

[b]Bank Holiday Weekend Sale[/b]

I'd like to try and move what pedals I can over the weekend so I am offering the following deal until 11:59 on Monday night:

[b]The OCtavius will go for £255 shipped to the EU, the JM4, Nocto Loco and Obama Wah are £10 off the listed price (inc shipping to the EU) and the others are all £5 off the listed price (shipped to the EU). Payment by PayPal is fine. [/b]

The deal lasts so long as I get payment by 11:59pm Monday night. After that, prices go back to what they are listed above.

PM me to do a deal! :)

• 11 months later...