Why become a member? ×

What's the difference

tom1946

[quote name='tom1946' post='783780' date='Mar 23 2010, 06:28 PM']Between a stingray and a sterling please? they look the same visually.

Thanks.[/quote]
Dunno about electrics but as I understood it a Stingray has a P bass type neck while a Sterling has a Jazz type slim neck

[quote name='mike257' post='783782' date='Mar 23 2010, 06:29 PM']The Sterling has a smaller body, and very different electrics from the Stingray. Somebody better informed will be along shortly to clarify how different, give it a minute or two![/quote]

Thanks guys.

Gotta love this forum ^_^

[quote name='tom1946' post='783791' date='Mar 23 2010, 06:34 PM']Thanks guys.

Gotta love this forum ^_^[/quote]

yeah it is one of the few forums where you get given fact and opinion rather than opinion passed off as fact. Also people actually try to have reasonable discussions rather than just telling people they are wrong :rolleyes: :)

[quote name='hellothere' post='783809' date='Mar 23 2010, 06:49 PM']yeah it is one of the few forums where you get given fact and opinion rather than opinion passed off as fact. Also people actually try to have reasonable discussions rather than just telling people they are wrong :P :)[/quote]

NO ITS NOT. Its not like that around here at all. I know this because a bass playing pygmy elephant called Rodney told me so and in my opinion he's being factual, so there! End of discission.

:rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh yea, and what Warwickhunt said.

Edited by Mog