Why become a member? ×

Sliced my finger

Metalmoore

Well i cut myself yesterday cooking, sliced the tip of my index finger off (not as much as this may imply but it was sore :) ), plenty of blood but it only seems to be the top layer of the skin and already looks as if its healing. BUT the pressure of holding a string down is killing me, so gotta put the bass down until its healed. Plasters dont help either :rolleyes:

Anyone got any similar stories so i cen read them while it heals up?

Edited by Metalmoore

[quote name='Les' post='779593' date='Mar 19 2010, 11:29 AM']Well, I was once slicing some carrots up and the Grim Reaper suddenly appeared and started helping me with his scythe.

I thought to myself "blimey, I'm dicing with death here"[/quote]

i lol'd

Might have to steal that one from you :)

[quote name='Metalmoore' post='779652' date='Mar 19 2010, 12:22 PM']Its not the actual cut im having problems with, its the pressure of the string pushing back making the finger hurt :)[/quote]

Wimp :rolleyes: , I'm gigging tonight and I've got a glass splinter in my thumb and it bloody hurts. Also gigged 2 years ago with stitches after I knifed my own left hand,which was 1 second after this conversation

Mrs F61 "don't be stupid you'll cut yourself"
Me "I'm being exremely careful"

I tried to saw the end of my finger off the other week, that was quite painful. Wasn't helped that, because I work outside, my hands dry out a lot which makes the skin split open, on every finger. I now moisturise regularly <said in camp voice > :blush: .