Why become a member? ×

Greetings to All from Lovely Warm Las Vegas, NV USA

nbtone

I just found this forum on myspace. I've been going to the talkbass and bass player magazine forums for a couple of years. I've been playing electric bass, since I was 13. That makes it 44 years ago. I'm using a 1968 Traynor tube head that I bought in 1973 and a Randall B-210 solid state head. It's from the 80's. I have two Ibanez basses and a fender precision. I also play electric cello through a crate g-120c solid state amp. I use a newbasstone nitewalker bass guitar tube preamp and a Boss gt-6b for signal processing for whatever I'm playing through. I graduated from Berklee College of Music in 1979 with a major in professional music, which is the same as instrumental performance.

Hello mate, hope you like the weather here on Basschat, it's warm and cosy and very sunny. It's only where the server is locatated that the weather is sh*t.

Anyway, being from Vegas, you may know of another Basschat member, Craig Martini, who is rather awesome.

Cheers.

[quote name='silddx' post='779988' date='Mar 19 2010, 04:41 PM']Hello mate, hope you like the weather here on Basschat, it's warm and cosy and very sunny. It's only where the server is locatated that the weather is sh*t.

Anyway, being from Vegas, you may know of another Basschat member, Craig Martini, who is rather awesome.

Cheers.[/quote]
Myself and Mr Martini are exactly the same age, to the day, we are Bass Twins :rolleyes: . Unfortunately for me Craig got [b]all[/b] the talent :) , he is ridiculously good and a nice bloke.

Sorry, Never heard of him??!! I keep a low profile here in Vegas. I joined the musicians union when I arrived here in 1997, but other than that I never got around much here. I'm starting to get known in LA at this time through some trips to the LA and Orange Co Musicians Swap Meet every couple months.
[quote name='silddx' post='779988' date='Mar 19 2010, 09:41 AM']Hello mate, hope you like the weather here on Basschat, it's warm and cosy and very sunny. It's only where the server is locatated that the weather is sh*t.

Cheers.[/quote]

[quote name='xgsjx' post='779732' date='Mar 19 2010, 01:26 PM']I love getting out in the dessert too! :)[/quote]

What you do in the privacy of your own home with the contents of your 'fridge is up to you :rolleyes:

Welcome Abroad nbtone, from a quite clement - if rather damp - London.

Pete.

[quote name='Bloodaxe' post='780316' date='Mar 19 2010, 10:49 PM']What you do in the privacy of your own home with the contents of your 'fridge is up to you :rolleyes:

Welcome Abroad nbtone, from a quite clement - if rather damp - London.

Pete.[/quote]

haha :)

Welcome to BC nbtone! its a great forum and full of great people and information! hope you enjoy!