Why become a member? ×

Cetera's COMPLETE p*rn collection - update on Page 5!

cetera

[quote name='MacDaddy' post='796878' date='Apr 5 2010, 07:51 PM']What are the Axe basses like to play? I mean in terms of weight and balance?[/quote]

Weight is reasonable on both... though balance on the Kramer one is a little neck heavy....
Both sound great though! :)

• 1 month later...

I've just secured the purchase of this.......incoming in 5 weeks time! Been looking for one for AGES.... can't wait to get it!

Ladies & Gentlemen - a very rare and unique looking 1983/84 ESP Surveyor bass :) :

You dont need that. But that would certainly go in my PJ collection.

[quote name='cetera' post='842122' date='May 19 2010, 02:46 PM']I've just secured the purchase of this.......incoming in 5 weeks time! Been looking for one for AGES.... can't wait to get it!

Ladies & Gentlemen - a very rare and unique looking 1983/84 ESP Surveyor bass :) :

[/quote]

Cheers Nick! Yep, all good & busy here!

I reckon between us we probably have the finest collection of basses in the country eh? Maybe it should be a museum though as there's very few I'm looking to move on.... :)

[quote name='Paul S' post='850912' date='May 29 2010, 09:04 AM']Wow.

I'll say that again.

Wow.

Which do you use the most?

I can't help but notice a glaring omission, though......

(sorry, couldn't resist...)[/quote]

Thank you Sir!

Well..... they all get played.... but I guess the most played is the pre-Kramer Spector NS2 in cherry sunburst.

....and yes there is a glaring omission :)
You know how to put that right though..... lol!

Edited by cetera

• 1 month later...

A couple more recent arrivals..... :rolleyes:

Inspired by the quality of the all-blue ESP 'The Surveyor' featured earlier in this thread I've just imported a couple of rare mid 80's ESP 'Masayoshi Yamashita' basses from Japan.... (the 2nd one is active and EMG-loaded!):

Just need to find 5 mins now to put them through their paces & see what the multi-P pickup configuration is capable of! :)

Damn nice collection Cetera

We had a lake placid blue E.S.P. Precision in the shop I worked in,in the early 1990's.I could have had it for £150,still kicking myself now,20 years later

BTW,you have too many Euro Spectors and I would suggest you give one to me,especially as I don't have one :) :rolleyes:

[quote name='Lorne' post='895162' date='Jul 14 2010, 10:25 PM']BTW,you have too many Euro Spectors and I would suggest you give one to me,especially as I don't have one :) :rolleyes:[/quote]

I may have ONE you could BUY off me :lol:

[quote name='cetera' post='895443' date='Jul 15 2010, 11:00 AM']I may have ONE you could BUY off me :rolleyes:[/quote]

LOL,seen how close it is to christmas mate,the boss would kill me if I bought a bass,I am swapping a bass and a g**tar for a pair of basses though :lol: :)

[quote name='yorick' post='895464' date='Jul 15 2010, 11:26 AM']Apart from the pick-up "placement" the ESP's look great.[/quote]

Nige....Surely that's what makes them 'great'.... otherwise they would just be dull PJ basses?! :) :rolleyes:

Always a good thread to visit when you fancy ogling some fine Spectors - among others of course.

Given your loyalty to the brand, you should think about contacting Stuart and putting together a Cetera Signature Edition!
Any thoughts to the model, spec, and colourway you would insist on?

Or do you already own one which you secretly think [b]should be[/b] the Cetera Signature Edition?

[quote name='Herbsley' post='902992' date='Jul 23 2010, 11:26 AM']Given your loyalty to the brand, you should think about contacting Stuart and putting together a Cetera Signature Edition!
Any thoughts to the model, spec, and colourway you would insist on?

Or do you already own one which you secretly think [b]should be[/b] the Cetera Signature Edition?[/quote]

Lol! Thanks! That would be nice! :rolleyes:

To be honest I think an NS2 in gloss black with a thinner neck (like the pre-Kramers/Kramers), gold hardware and a HazLab preamp would have to be my 'signature' model.... and I already have one of those! :)

Mr Cetera, Mr Cetera!

As a man who owns a lot of Spectors, how do you rate the EMG-HZ pickup/SD preamp combo from the lower end Spectors compared to the "proper" EMGs + tonepump combo on the higher end models? Is there much in it?