Why become a member? ×

Musicman Stingray 4

Pete Academy

[quote name='amenra' post='782052' date='Mar 21 2010, 08:24 PM']where are you based I ma at derbyshire i WOULD BUY YOU BASS RIGHT AWAY FOR CASH iF INTRESTED PLEASE CONTCAT ME ON 07977-492279 ROBBIE CHEERS[/quote]

He means it too.........he's written it in capital letters. :)

pete would like this but could only meet half way towards stoke any evening I will pay for the bass contcat me on 07977-=492279 cannot get round stoke I work in Nottingham and do not finish until 6.30pm so do not mind giving you the extra £20.00 for petrol cheers robbie

[quote name='amenra' post='784010' date='Mar 23 2010, 09:21 PM']pete would like this but could only meet half way towards stoke any evening I will pay for the bass contcat me on 07977-=492279 cannot get round stoke I work in Nottingham and do not finish until 6.30pm so do not mind giving you the extra £20.00 for petrol cheers robbie[/quote]

I'm gigging at the Rock City Basement in Nottingham this Sunday if you want to come over.

How's that for a double-whammy bump up? Bass and gig in one!

Agree with the last two posts.
Ive never been so skint and all these lovely rays are calling me. Not a lot of 2 band EQ versions around for sale so im surprised this is still here.

Pete, I still want it and still considering putting the DD up for sale/trade this month.
Could you do me a favour and tell me how wide the nut/neck is please. Im struggling with my new Ray34 so going to also get rid of that. I need something a bit slimmer, but not a Slo or Sterling. Ive read a few times that the 2EQ rays have (or might have) a slightly different neck.
Not sure if its true but thought i would ask.

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='793716' date='Apr 1 2010, 08:53 PM']Agree with the last two posts.
Ive never been so skint and all these lovely rays are calling me. Not a lot of 2 band EQ versions around for sale so im surprised this is still here.

Pete, I still want it and still considering putting the DD up for sale/trade this month.
Could you do me a favour and tell me how wide the nut/neck is please. Im struggling with my new Ray34 so going to also get rid of that. I need something a bit slimmer, but not a Slo or Sterling. Ive read a few times that the 2EQ rays have (or might have) a slightly different neck.
Not sure if its true but thought i would ask.[/quote]

Will measure tomorrow, mate. :)

Bump for an incredible Ray! - come on Guys - somebody snap this up, I've seen it up close & you will not be dissapointed! + I've not got the spare dosh & don't want to risk seeing Pete again until it's no longer there to tempt me!

A really nice example of a timeless classic & then some!

[quote name='Pete Academy' post='793742' date='Apr 1 2010, 09:20 PM']Will measure tomorrow, mate. :)[/quote]

• 2 weeks later...