Why become a member? ×

MUSICMAN STINGRAY 5 string sold

ian

[attachment=3309:DSC00020.JPG][attachment=3305:DSC00016.JPG][attachment=3307:DSC000[attachment=3308:
DSC00019.JPG][attachment=3309:DSC00020.JPG]18.JPG][attach[at
tachment=3309:DSC00020.JPG]ment=3308:DSC00019.JPG] HI THIS IS MY MM5 GREAT BASS .. REALLY NICE BASS COMES WITH BRAND NEW SET OF LA BELLA 45S TO 130S FITTED ..THIS BASS AS A GREAT TONE AND COMES WITH A CASE TO . PLEASE NOTE WOULD RATHER PICK UP FROM KENT OR SE LONDON THANKS IM GONNA BE AWAY TILL WENDSDAY NOW SO PLEASE PM AND ILL CHECK WHEN I GET BACK IM LOOKING FOR 675 GBP FOR THIS BASS THANKS FOR LOOKING IAN

AND A MUSICMAN CASE

Edited by ian

[quote name='ian' post='88440' date='Nov 14 2007, 02:51 PM']reduced to evil bay gutted :)[/quote]

It's unbelievable that you can't sell this gorgeous bass Ian - I was tempted myself but every time I buy a 5er, I end up selling it after a couple of weeks. It seems that you can't give stuff away these days - good luck mate.

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='88446' date='Nov 14 2007, 03:09 PM']It's unbelievable that you can't sell this gorgeous bass Ian - I was tempted myself but every time I buy a 5er, I end up selling it after a couple of weeks. It seems that you can't give stuff away these days - good luck mate.[/quote]

Exactly my thoughts...was also tempted but just can't 'get' 5's.

Depending on how much you need the cash now you might wanna wait till after Christmas to sell it. To be honest this is a ridiculously low price, and I'm sure when all the kids have their Christmas money in their pockets they'll be more likely to bite, even at a more realistic price point.

Good luck.