Why become a member? ×

Markbass 4x10 - Sold

214of500

Up for grabs is my Markbass 104HR

8 Ohms, 800w RMS, 25.4kg.

Its been really well looked after. Even have the original box and warranty card.

Looking for [s]£550[/s] [s]£500 OR NEAREST OFFER[/s] £400 OR NEAREST OFFER

OR

Mesa or Aguilar cabs

Apologies for the picture quality but I'm sure you all know these cabs.

Dom

*Photos added - i think i'm officially the worst bass cab photographer in the world!

Edited by 214of500

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='214of500' post='745320' date='Feb 14 2010, 09:44 PM']Up for grabs is my Markbass 104HR

8 Ohms, 800w RMS, 25.4kg.

Its been really well looked after. Even have the original box and warranty card.

Looking for £550 but if you've got any exciting cabs I may be willing to trade + cash either way. (I do quite enjoy mesa and aguilar cabs at the minute)

Apologies for the picture quality but I'm sure you all know these cabs.

Dom[/quote]

PM'd

[quote name='absentmindeduk' post='769926' date='Mar 9 2010, 11:32 PM']You selling out on the markbass Dom?

:)[/quote]

I'm afraid so - I'm after something heavier that will probably break my back. Don't suppose you wanna turn your rig into a 610 and a 15? :rolleyes:

Pm's replied to - still up for grabs!

[quote name='214of500' post='785048' date='Mar 24 2010, 07:45 PM']Still looking to get this shifted, anyone?[/quote]

Well, I'm still kinda interested - but as we've already established that you're not interested in a trade for my New York 604 (fair enough, of course), I don't think I'm in a position to take u up on it right now...

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...