Why become a member? ×

Effects power supplies / stompbox shop

dudewheresmybass

hi guys,

both myself and a G**tarist mate have bad pedal GAS and are looking to head into London in search of this this fabled location.

aside from the fact that it's in Northwood, does anyone have any more info? Address, postcode etc. ?

unfortunately, there isn't any info on the EPS website, and going to fxpedal.co.uk just takes you to the EPS site.

Help me please!!!!!

Sorry for the late reply. The address given by Hamster is the correct one. Contact details, including our phone number, are on the EffectPowerSupplies.com website here:

[url="http://www.effectpowersupplies.com/contact-us-1-w.asp"]http://www.effectpowersupplies.com/contact-us-1-w.asp[/url]

The fxpedal.co.uk site will be live in the Spring. For the moment, it is redirecting to EffectPowerSupplies.com.

We look forward to meeting you! :)

Richard

just wanted to say that we made it to the shop today, and found Richard to be a great person to deal with.

the shop is well worth checking out. the pedal lines he carries at the moment are well worth the trip, let alone those soon to be arriving!

I'll certainly be heading out there again before too long - once the coffers are refilled a bit!

I have bought from them online and found them to be well priced and very quick with delivery. They were also pretty helpful with advice on which pedal I should go for!

[quote name='dudewheresmybass' post='739598' date='Feb 9 2010, 12:11 AM']just wanted to say that we made it to the shop today, and found Richard to be a great person to deal with.

the shop is well worth checking out. the pedal lines he carries at the moment are well worth the trip, let alone those soon to be arriving!

I'll certainly be heading out there again before too long - once the coffers are refilled a bit![/quote]

• 1 month later...

Hi, sorry for the late reply. We've had a few new things in, though it's hard to remember what's come in when! We've had a large delivery from Devi Ever which we'd be waiting a long time for. We also have received more of the Homebrew Electronics Frostbite Flangers amongst others. We have the Electro Harmonix Ring Thing and the Deluxe Memory Boy both in stock. Amp wise, as well as the Ibanez Promethean you tried last time, we've also got the EBS Session 60 which is a great bit of kit. We're expecting the new MXR pedals, including the Bass Envelope Filter, within the next couple of weeks. We've also got the new Digitech Jamman Solo and Jamman Stereo arriving the week after next. Aside from things relevant to bass, we have the Boss VE20 and the ME25 in stock which are new releases. Lots of other goodies also on their way!

I'm not around on Monday as I have a rare day off! Jim will be there to help you with anything you need. I'll see you on your next visit!

Cheers,

Richard

Just to chuck my 2 cents in:

Recently ordered a power supply from these guys, VERY reasonably priced, more than enough power to go around for my pedals, and, as advertised, adds absolutely NO noise whatsoever to my signal chain. Also delivered very quickly, and well packaged, etc. Was surprised to find a solution to pedal-powering as easily and cheaply, but still with the quality, as I was able to with these guys, and wouldn't hesitate to deal with them again in the future.

So there we go :)

Well I bit the bullet the other day and got myself a T-Rex Chameleon, needed to power a variety of voltages, wanted a kettle lead not figure of 8, and wanted isolated outputs as the TriMod Phaser is a noisy b*****d.

Was rather unsure as to whether I'd done the right thing. Build quality is incredible - weighs alot for a power supply this.

Plugged it all in today, and every pedal I've got seems to sound better than it did, and no noise from the phaser. Result!

Very expensive solution though I'm afraid :)

[quote name='51m0n' post='804474' date='Apr 13 2010, 12:30 AM']Well I bit the bullet the other day and got myself a T-Rex Chameleon, needed to power a variety of voltages, wanted a kettle lead not figure of 8, and wanted isolated outputs as the TriMod Phaser is a noisy b*****d.

Was rather unsure as to whether I'd done the right thing. Build quality is incredible - weighs alot for a power supply this.

Plugged it all in today, and every pedal I've got seems to sound better than it did, and no noise from the phaser. Result!

Very expensive solution though I'm afraid :)[/quote]

Ive got one of these on order....expensive yes, but im hoping its amazing.