Why become a member? ×

*Sold*Spector Euro Rebop 4*Sold*

Josh

As of late, this bass has been seeing less and less use as it's a back up to my Streamer, nonetheless this is a great bass and as such I think someone else will benefit from owning it.

First things first, the only issue with this bass is it's aesthetic condition. I bought this recently from Jon Kemo in the condition it's in, and it was in the same condition when he bought it from it's original owner who has obviously thrown this bass around a fair bit. There are quite a few surface scratches and noticeable dings on both the front and back and the side of the bass, a minor scrape in the neck, but none of them at all affect the playability of this bass, IMO they give the bass character. The electronics and hardware are all still up to scratch and work perfectly.

I've tried my best to highlight these dings and scratches, in the flesh they are noticeable but they are not severe enough to draw any attention to them:

Despite all of that, I've really enjoyed having this bass around, it is stupidly light for a bass, and has been used on my bands recent recording(The Gutter Never Looked So good) which can be heard [url="http://www.myspace.com/allureingrace"]here!.[/url]

Here are the specs directly from the Spector site:

• Original Spector NS curved body style
• Original Spector deep inset bolt-on neck pocket design
• Neck: Bolt-On Graphite Rod Reinforced 3pc Maple
• Fingerboard: 24 Fret, Rosewood, mother of pearl Spector inlays
• Scale Length: 34"
• Body: Alder, with FM top.
• Black Hardware: Spector Aluminum Locking Bridge
• Pickups: EMG 35HZ passive dual coil pickups
• Active Tone Controls: Spector TonePump™ boost only active bass and treble. Internal output trim pot
• Two volume controls
• Width at nut 1.64", String Spacing at bridge .75", Fingerboard radius 16"
• Allen Wrench Sizes: Bridge 2mm, Truss Rod 5mm
• Finish: Black Cherry

[b][u]Price:[/u][/b]

£400 delivered. This will include a Warwick Flightcase.
£350 collected. This will include a padded gig bag.

Thanks guys,

Josh.

Edited by Josh

Nice bass josh

i,d be tempted if a wasnt skint, just sold my fretless to pay bills :) spectors are the dogs and josh is a great guy to deal with, im still loving the ken smith!!!!
all the best mate - lee

ps - love the streamer too!!!!

As of late, this bass has been seeing less and less use as it's a back up to my Streamer, nonetheless this is a great bass and as such I think someone else will benefit from owning it.

First things first, the only issue with this bass is it's aesthetic condition. I bought this recently from Jon Kemo in the condition it's in, and it was in the same condition when he bought it from it's original owner who has obviously thrown this bass around a fair bit. There are quite a few surface scratches and noticeable dings on both the front and back and the side of the bass, a minor scrape in the neck, but none of them at all affect the playability of this bass, IMO they give the bass character. The electronics and hardware are all still up to scratch and work perfectly.

I've tried my best to highlight these dings and scratches, in the flesh they are noticeable but they are not severe enough to draw any attention to them:

Despite all of that, I've really enjoyed having this bass around, it is stupidly light for a bass, and has been used on my bands recent recording(The Gutter Never Looked So good) which can be heard [url="http://www.myspace.com/allureingrace"]here!.[/url]

Here are the specs directly from the Spector site:

• Original Spector NS curved body style
• Original Spector deep inset bolt-on neck pocket design
• Neck: Bolt-On Graphite Rod Reinforced 3pc Maple
• Fingerboard: 24 Fret, Rosewood, mother of pearl Spector inlays
• Scale Length: 34"
• Body: Alder, with FM top.
• Black Hardware: Spector Aluminum Locking Bridge
• Pickups: EMG 35HZ passive dual coil pickups
• Active Tone Controls: Spector TonePump™ boost only active bass and treble. Internal output trim pot
• Two volume controls
• Width at nut 1.64", String Spacing at bridge .75", Fingerboard radius 16"
• Allen Wrench Sizes: Bridge 2mm, Truss Rod 5mm
• Finish: Black Cherry

[b][u]Price:[/u][/b]

£400 delivered. This will include a Warwick Flightcase.
£350 collected. This will include a padded gig bag.

Thanks guys,

Jo

I've have the exact same bass, and I can say it is fantastic. It really shouldn't be lying around not being sold for this long! :)

If I had the money and that was a 5 string, I'd be all over it, like stink on s***, but alas, tis not. Have a bump off me though :rolleyes: