Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BB614 never used.**SOLD**

tom1946

As title, it is in new condition and this bass has one of the best EQ's I've ever heard. The bass control is truly window shattering.

Spec:

The four string Yamaha BB614 electric bass guitar features the classic BB shape, two spilt single coil and one single coil soapbar with bar polepice pickups, active electronics with a Violin Sunburst finish.

FEATURES

Construction: Bolt-on neck.

Scale Length: 864mm (34").

Fingerboard: Rosewood.

Frets: 21 Large.

Radius: 250mm (10").

Body: Alder.

Neck: Maple.

Tuners: Open type.

Bridge: Vintage Style.

Pickups: 2 Split single coil, 1 Soapbar single coil.

Pickup Switch: Pickup Balancer.

Controls: Speed Knobs for Master Volume, Balancer, Trebl, Bass Mid Cut Frequency, Mid Cut On-Off Switch.

GAK has one for £369, mine is £250 and is mint.

Thanks for looking

Tom.

Edited by tom1946

I have a lot of bass's and have just bought 2 more that I really want.
My better half is getting a bit annoyed at the fact that she plays mostly 12 string and says she only needs one.

So these 2 I have for sale are a kind of olive branch.

[quote name='tom1946' post='714562' date='Jan 16 2010, 06:18 AM']I think it's time for you to dust the red roses & Black magic off :lol[/quote]
Hey Tom - just a thought. Don't spose you fancy straight swapping this for a Trace Elliot head do you? An AH300-12. Don't use it, since I got my Hartke.

Edited by stingrayfan

I'm sad that this has sold, as I fell in love with with photos and even had my wife agreeing it looked great. If you had lived nearby, I would have come straight round to try it, with the cash in my pocket, but I decided to try and find one in a shop before venturing up north. Eventually tracked one down in Anderton's in Guildford, tried it, liked it, then got home to find your title changed to "Sold, subject to...". Bummer.

Should have moved faster. Might still buy one, and if so will definitely be in this colour.

If you don't mind an extra string you can get the 5-string version cheaper than the 4 for some reason at £269 with free delivery:

[url="http://www.rattleanddrum.com/product/3111/yamaha-bb415-bass-wine-red-5-string"]http://www.rattleanddrum.com/product/3111/...ne-red-5-string[/url]

[quote name='tom1946' post='725135' date='Jan 26 2010, 01:47 PM']That colour is discontinued unless you can find an old stock model.

Good luck![/quote]

Damn, I wish you hadn't said that. The one in Anderton's was the same colour. That means I might have to move quickly ( which I failed to do earlier, obviously )