Why become a member? ×

Fret King Perception SOLD.

tom1946

NEED A SALE NOW.

Hi all, this is a new Fret King Perception bass. It is one that was left over from when I retired so it's not been played at all.

Blurb:

Fundamentally powerful and expressive, the Fret-King Perception 4 bass has the depth, definition and dynamic ability to provide the all-essential rock solid foundation a band needs.

Featuring a two-piece centre-jointed imported American alder body, Canadian hard rock maple neck, and Indian rosewood fingerboard, the Perception 4 bass is built to provide profound performance.

Featuring the classic ‘P/J’ pickup combination using
Fret-King Alnico V vintage-voiced pickups, the Perception 4 bass rocks!

Ice White – Normally £599.00

I'm looking for [b]£360[/b] + carriage, includes FK gigbag too.

(There's one on evilbay for £429 ex-display so this is a bargain!)

Edited by tom1946

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='tom1946' post='775273' date='Mar 15 2010, 02:46 PM']Trade for what sir?[/quote]

I already asked you when you were selling the Tokai....

My Cort.

It's a really nice guitar, it's just too 'clean' sounding for me. I've looked in to getting Wizard to custom wind me some pickups, but I figured by the time I've paid out £150 for them, it may be a better move to trade up for something.

I'm a precision man at heart- I also have an MIM P, which I love but would only really want to trade for a more valuable precision.

If I can't trade the Cort for something more precision-like, then I'm hoping to use both towards an American Standard P/ CIJ P.

The Cort cost £379 about 5 months ago from imuso (down to £349 now) and it's had very little use.

So if you decide there is no limit to the amount of Cort's one person can own after all, then I can throw in a nice wad of cash with it.