Why become a member? ×

Feeler - potential clear out.

steverickwood

Hello all. Potentially looking to remove some basses, mostly with regret no doubt, but have other priorities in my new home.

[attachment=39547:ne1.jpg] Nathan East 5 string bass, currently strung with high C. Boasts a superb response with Low B. Includes original fitted case. Some wear on the Gold Plating but plays like a demon and the neck finish is superb.

[attachment=39548:toby3.jpg] Tobias 5 string fretless currently strung with high C. Superb action and nice tone. Would be fab with Bartolini replacements. Very cool neck profile and great look. Includes softcase.

[attachment=39549:warwick1.jpg] My beloved Warwick Thumb 5. My first touring bass, but alas I just don't use anymore apart from the odd session where someone wants a low B out of me! Has the typical Warwick mid-range, but this works great in a mix allowing easy definition and punch. I've used this in a variety of sessions including jazz, reggae, hard-core metal and funk. Includes softcase.

Pm me for price guides - pickup/meet only as I don't trust the delivery services! I live in Kent. Its snowing at the mo so no hurry!
Other pics available if you wish. Warwick and Yam have been gigged so obviously have the odd ding, the Warwick actually has small thumb wear by pickup!!

See other sections for more gear to clear...

[quote name='steverickwood' post='703488' date='Jan 6 2010, 09:20 PM'][attachment=39548:toby3.jpg] Tobias 5 string fretless currently strung with high C. Superb action and nice tone. Would be fab with Bartolini replacements. Very cool neck profile and great look. Includes softcase.[/quote]
Hi there steverickwood,

Im interested in the Tobias and was wondering if you could tell me a little more about it. Do you know what model it is? Is it a bolt-on neck? Do you know what the fingerboard is made from?

Thanks a lot!

Dave.

[quote name='steverickwood' post='704366' date='Jan 7 2010, 04:19 PM']Hey mate - pm your email and I'll send info required and pics. (thru neck btw)
Thanks
S.[/quote]

[quote name='steverickwood' post='704374' date='Jan 7 2010, 04:22 PM']Btw, think there was one going on the bay. About 1850 if I recall.[/quote]

Sorry are you saying that your Warwick is a thru neck? Also do you have a link for the £1850 ebay bass! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Think I'll hold out for a lined fretless, but thanks very much for passing on photos etc.

Have a bump on me for a nice bass!

Cheers,
Dave.

[quote name='steverickwood' post='703488' date='Jan 6 2010, 09:20 PM'][attachment=39548:toby3.jpg] Tobias 5 string fretless currently strung with high C. Superb action and nice tone. Would be fab with Bartolini replacements. Very cool neck profile and great look. Includes softcase.

See other sections for more gear to clear...[/quote]