Why become a member? ×

For Sale: Cases, straps, stands, strings, tuning pegs etc

It's that time of year again when I have to clear some bits and pieces out of the house:

Set of new unused Thomastik Infeld Flats (43-100). £27 inc postage

[s]1970's Fender Bass tuning peg inc string bush (great condition)- £20 inc postage[/s] SOLD

[s]Hercules Bass stand (excellent condition)- £8 plus £3 P&P[/s] SOLD

Hercules acoustic guitar stand (excellent)- £8 plus £3 P&P

Quiklok amp stand (excellent condition)- £18 plus £4 P&P. Here's a link:
[url="http://www.millennium-music.co.uk/products/categories/subcategories/Quiklok%20Amp%20Stand%20BS317/brands/detail/key/p/ppp/"]http://www.millennium-music.co.uk/products...tail/key/p/ppp/[/url]

Genuine Fender Amercian Series P Bass pickguard in white (still covered in the protective film)- £12 plus £2 P&P

[s]Genuine Fender 62 reissue P Bass pickguard in white (unused)- £15 plus £2 P&P[/s] SOLD

[s]Allparts Tortoiseshell P Bass pickguard- £8 plus £2 P&P[/s] SOLD

[s]Planet Waves leather adjustable strap (3" wide, 52" long and well padded)- unused - £15 plus £2 P&P[/s] SOLD

[s]Leather Western style adjustable strap (51" long with suede lining)- unused- £15 plus £2 P&P[/s] SOLD

[s]Genuine Fender new style SKB case- near mint condition- £55 plus £6 P&P[/s] SOLD

Please let me know if you need any more info. I've included some pictures of the items too.

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' post='696327' date='Dec 30 2009, 01:52 PM']I can cover the name up for you if it helps Martin, or change it to "Zender" with the aid of a blowtorch :rolleyes:[/quote]

MB1. :lol:
Just bought a new case for my Stingray!...strangely it has Musicman on the side of it!..and fits perfectly! :lol:
arent those Fender Skbs.... Seven and Twelvety pounds New?? :)

• 2 weeks later...