Why become a member? ×

Cringe!!

MythSte

This is completly not my mind made up, at all, in the slightest, etc etc.

however, Ive just had a word with our manager about a gig we have on friday, and the conversation went something like this...

The Venue said they dont have a bass amp, are you okay to sort one out?

-Yeah sure thing, i'll just ring up the guys and let them know

*on phone to guitarist*

-Jambo, we need to bring a bass amp, just lettin you know we'll need to load it tomorrow.

Oh man, We'll just take the ashdown (EB180) from the studio, yours is a ballache.

So its with huge regret that this is up for trade.

however its not going easily!

I think Ideally i'd Love something like a Little Mark and two Aggie 112's or similar.

Let me know what you got.

cheers guys.

:) :huh:

yes, yes it did.

But like i said, Selling for anywhere around that, quite frankly would be rediculous.

realistically id entertain offers around £800. But even that would leave me with no amp and a tight budged to get a good lightweight rig.

Please note, i didnt mean to insult with the price! it was deliberatly outrageous!

Well, yes.

My point being that i dont want to be out of hand thats all. the only reason money was bought into the equation was because someone asked if i was looking to sell, My reaction being purposly outrageous to prove i didnt want to let it go as a sale and be without an amp. Then i gave an honest opinion of what it would be worth, regardless of what i paid for it.

i dont want this thread to turn nasty so i hope that clears anything up!

I see, so trades only would give you better value. But you could probably make something like your money back and still get something cool.
That thing is a beast and I think for anyone to trade a lightweight, portable setup for it would have to be very passionate about wanting to own an 8x10.
I hope I'm wrong though so best of luck. :)