Why become a member? ×

Oldgit's feedback

OldGit

MB1. :huh:
"Here!...Have you seen my Washboard?".......
Adventures in a John Sparkes landscape!
Sold a Fender 62 P RE CIJ to Simon! Great guy to sell to ,nice drive out!,Bought me Coffee and sandwiches too!(O Dear!,may have started something there! :huh: )
Must say a couple of things youve gotta remember!
1. People Often dont look like there Avatars! :)
2. Youll never get anywhere calling youre band a fruit based drinks name! :huh:
Have a great Christmas and a happy new year!
Martin.

[quote name='MB1' post='359473' date='Dec 20 2008, 11:43 AM']MB1. :huh:
"Here!...Have you seen my Washboard?".......
Adventures in a John Sparkes landscape!
Sold a Fender 62 P RE CIJ to Simon! Great guy to sell to ,nice drive out!,Bought me Coffee and sandwiches too!(O Dear!,may have started something there! :huh: )
Must say a couple of things youve gotta remember!
1. People Often dont look like there Avatars! :)
2. Youll never get anywhere calling youre band a fruit based drinks name! :huh:
Have a great Christmas and a happy new year!
Martin.[/quote]

Dunno what you mean :huh: I look just like my avatar ...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

[quote name='Tom Android' post='433274' date='Mar 13 2009, 09:17 AM']Thanks for the lovely bass Si! A pleasure to deal with.[/quote]

You are welcome, Tom. Nice to meet you too... Come to a gig sometime? :) Dep for me on Mustang Sally so I can showoff on sax?

[quote name='Rich' post='433308' date='Mar 13 2009, 10:01 AM']Don't do it! Last time I did it, the sneaky buggers made me take a solo ;) :rolleyes:[/quote]

:D You got to play my Shuker P5 though :)
[attachment=21937:si_rich3.JPG]

Edited by OldGit

[quote name='ShaunB' post='436264' date='Mar 16 2009, 04:35 PM']Sold the Valenti to Si.

Incredibly nice chap - just wished we could have met face to face. Great comms throughout and payment instantaneous.

Highly recommended!

ShaunB[/quote]

Aw **Blush**
Shuan's a gent too

[quote name='High score' post='440099' date='Mar 20 2009, 10:48 AM']Just sold Si a piece of brass.

Excellent deal, payment as promised and totally painless. All the better cos he was such a friendly, interesting person to deal with.

Happing honking Si...........[/quote]

Brass? BRASS! Us woodwind players get so upset to be lumped in with the spit 'n' fart merchants on their trumpets and sousaphones and tenor horns!

Oh, sorry. Thanks mate .. pleasure doing business with you too
:)

[quote name='OldGit' post='440152' date='Mar 20 2009, 11:48 AM']Brass? BRASS! Us woodwind players get so upset to be lumped in with the spit 'n' fart merchants on their trumpets and sousaphones and tenor horns!

Oh, sorry. Thanks mate .. pleasure doing business with you too
:)[/quote]

Ok, let me amend this, 'Just sold Si a [color="#FF0000"]brass coloured[/color][u][/u][b][/b] woodwind type instrument.....''

Feel better now?? Does that smooth your tender sensibilities??

Thanks Si, I should have also mentioned your sense of humour !!!!!! :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just popped over to Cardiff for a lovely cup of tea and a chat with Simon and walked away with a fantastic Valenti P bass. Result!

Simon was very easy to deal with and was very helpful in changing viewing dates due to my last minute gigs.

I couldn't help but have a go on his rather wonderful Shuker P though, might have started an immediate fresh GAS attack. here we go again!

Thanks again Si, really pleased with the Valenti, I'll keep you posted how i get on.

[quote name='NoirBass' post='467325' date='Apr 20 2009, 11:38 AM']Just popped over to Cardiff for a lovely cup of tea and a chat with Simon and walked away with a fantastic Valenti P bass. Result!

Simon was very easy to deal with and was very helpful in changing viewing dates due to my last minute gigs.

I couldn't help but have a go on his rather wonderful Shuker P though, might have started an immediate fresh GAS attack. here we go again!

Thanks again Si, really pleased with the Valenti, I'll keep you posted how i get on.[/quote]

Nice to meet you too, Chris.
Sorry I left the Shuker out too :)

Tell him I sent you .....

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

[quote name='Moos3h' post='561866' date='Aug 6 2009, 11:54 AM']Purchased an SX 'Fecker Pretender' from Si and he even met me a cool 100+ miles away from his home to deliver.

Top chap![/quote]

Cheers James. Nice to meet you and have fun with the Fecker :)

• 1 month later...

[quote name='ShaunB' post='596349' date='Sep 12 2009, 09:37 AM']I don't think the dosh has gone into Si's account yet, but the Vox 30 I bought from him has arrived (next day!) wrapped to survive Chernobyl!

Thanks Si - easy transaction and very recommended!

Shaun[/quote]

Thanks Shaun, Ay?
Have fun with it..