Why become a member? ×

Oldgit's feedback

OldGit

[quote name='cocco' post='854211' date='Jun 1 2010, 09:54 PM']Just got Si's 70 RI CIJ Precision home. He really went out of his way for me, he offered to hold the bass while I drummed up the funds to buy it for a fair ammount of time (sorry ISA). He makes a mean coffee and is very knowledgeable. It's people like Si who make this forum the lovely place to wittle away hours of free time, exchange ideas/knowledge and buy and sell gear that it is. A true gent and a credit to the BC community. I just wish I'd left his wood and tronics where it was because the custom cogs are turning now! I would definatly deal with him again and looking forward to eventually picking his brains for custom build help and ideas. Top fella :)

Cheers Si

Love the bass by the way![/quote]

Ha ha thanks

See I [b]told[/b] you not to have a go on the Wood & Tronics :rolleyes:

Thanks Ash. Have fun with the bass and the band & new album.

• 1 month later...

Again - what is there to add to all of the above? Except to say that it's all true!!!

I just took delivery of a Fender 70's RI Precision ("Sid" as he is affectionately known) and Simon was amazing to deal with in every way. Given the amount of waffle and indecision he had to deal with from me, if we were talking on the phone I wouldn't blame him for making a cup of tea and watching the footie while I rambled on (as is my want).

So, needless to say Si is a top bloke and buy with absolute confidence.

[quote name='Gareth Hughes' post='883819' date='Jul 2 2010, 11:33 AM']Again - what is there to add to all of the above? Except to say that it's all true!!!

I just took delivery of a Fender 70's RI Precision ("Sid" as he is affectionately known) and Simon was amazing to deal with in every way. Given the amount of waffle and indecision he had to deal with from me, if we were talking on the phone I wouldn't blame him for making a cup of tea and watching the footie while I rambled on (as is my want).

So, needless to say Si is a top bloke and buy with absolute confidence.[/quote]

Ha ha I like a bit of the blarney Gareth .. Got plenty myself.
Glad Sid's working for you. Just watch out for the spit :)