Why become a member? ×

Fantasy Christmas List

noirpunk

[quote name='hillbilly deluxe' post='674908' date='Dec 5 2009, 01:13 PM']They must be expensive,that poor man can't afford shoes.[/quote]

That poor man spent all his money on China White :) Which is probably why he smashed that beautiful specimen up at the end of the Theatre of Pain tour... fool.

As my old friend Moo on statii.com said recently...

Dear Santa... For Christmas I would like a Status KB Mk II. Now I've asked you quite a few times over the years for a Status bass and as yet, you have failed to deliver. I'm afraid my patience is running out so if I don't get one this year I'm going to come to the North Pole and kick you right in the ****! Love and kisses, moo P.S. I HAVE BEEN A GOOD BOY!!!

Ah yes, it would be nice...

[quote name='noirpunk' post='674975' date='Dec 5 2009, 02:59 PM']If we're talking non bass...

Pixie Lott please! She is looking for a man after all, how can she resist a slightly older bass player?[/quote]

Ewww.. dude, her make-up is always 3'' thick, and a tree trunk of a neck.. she might be a nice bird though :) I shall cease superficial judgement. Really though... all of Golchen's girls are superior. Anyway, i jest.

[quote name='TheButler' post='675075' date='Dec 5 2009, 04:48 PM']Ewww.. dude, her make-up is always 3'' thick, and a tree trunk of a neck.. she might be a nice bird though :) I shall cease superficial judgement. Really though... all of Golchen's girls are superior. Anyway, i jest.[/quote]
You're saying you would say no?

This is what I would like:

Yes, please.