Why become a member? ×

Mono guitar straps

Murderface

I must say in all the years i have played bass i have never had a strap like the mono gs1 its just awsome in everyway better than leather and nylon the material they use they call sharkskin but it reminds me of seal skin similar to the material that the rnli use in thier gloves. its water proof rugged durable has an inbuilt pocket. i am going to get a wireless holder for it to finish it off. but i must say for any1 who has to use thier bass on a daily basis, buy one you will not look back.
anyone else got one..?

They look interesting --- is there anyone in the U.K. that sells them?

Will.

P.S --- Link

[url="http://www.monocase.com/mono-straps.asp"]http://www.monocase.com/mono-straps.asp[/url]

Edited by 2x18

Try Bass Direct, they stock them. Sorry to be a dissenting voice but I didn't really get on with my Mono strap. I found it very inflexible and that it tended to slip on my shoulder. Maybe it would have improved with more use. Afraid I went back to a good old leather strap, in this case a 4 inch wide padded one.

I guess everyone is built differently so its not going to suite everyone, but because i move around alot and mosh ectect conventional straps where of little use. when i had my nylon strap it cut my neck and shoulder to bits the leather straps rubbed and with it been so hot on stage really did not feel nice. even when i had padded supports on them its still not comfort like the gs1 provides.