Why become a member? ×

Fender US Precision 5

niceguyhomer

My good friend GreeneKing stayed at my house last night and brought his Status Empathy Headless 5 (bastard :) ) and now I want one. So - I know it's a long shot, but I'd like to trade this pristine 2009 US P5 + cash (but not too much) for a nice headless five string Status.

This bass is completey unmarked with no issues whatsoever and is an absolute joy to play - the action is ridiculously low for a Fender and there's no buzzing. It's currently strung with a newish set of Ernie Ball 45-130.

It does not come in a case (the previous owner kept it) but I have a nice Body Glove thingy that does just as good a job.

If no suitable trades come up, I'll also sell it for £700 + delivery.

Apologies for the pics not being my usual standard but the light is grim up t'North this morning.

Edited by niceguyhomer

I have an identical bass to this and I can endorse that its a fantastic instrument - mine also has nice low action (using LaBella flats), delivers your classic P-bass sounds, and its a great example of the new, improved Fender QC

Best of luck Alan

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='668066' date='Nov 28 2009, 10:30 AM']Hi Alan, are you after one of the earlier 15mm models like Peter's, or one of the more recent 18mm 5's?

I'll keep a lookout for you... :rolleyes:[/quote]

Hi Rich,

I'd prefer wider string spacing but being a guitarist I'm ok with tight spacing.

Thanks mate :)