Why become a member? ×

1st public performance

sturm

[quote name='spacecowboy' post='657857' date='Nov 18 2009, 09:42 AM']Just go out and enjoy every second! it'll be over before you know it! Good luck!![/quote]

+1

Remember - have fun, that's why everybody is there. Also, [i]If you get lost, whatever you do keep playing![/i]

Best thing eer pointed out to me was that the punters don't hear the bass anway (as long as you do the above).

You'll be great. :)

fatback

[quote name='sturm' post='657815' date='Nov 18 2009, 08:47 AM']i am both excited and terrified[/quote]
Perfectly normal. Like everyone else has said, go for it and enjoy it. Ignore any smell you might make and you'll find yourself relaxing and getting more confident as the set progresses. When its over you'll wish you could go on all night. There's no other feeling like it!

[quote name='sturm' post='658502' date='Nov 18 2009, 08:20 PM']what can i say, loved every minute of it, got a few notes wrong on queen of hearts but not even the band noticed!!! sang a song too another 1st, and yes it was over to quickly and im still buzzing[/quote]

Excellent! Welcome to the club!!!!!

[quote name='sturm' post='658502' date='Nov 18 2009, 08:20 PM']what can i say, loved every minute of it, got a few notes wrong on queen of hearts but not even the band noticed!!! sang a song too another 1st, and yes it was over to quickly and im still buzzing[/quote]

Told you man a great gig will go in a heart beat! Right! Get planning your next one!!