Why become a member? ×

CETERA - OUR VERY OWN ROCK LEGEND!!!!!

doctor_of_the_bass

Allo!

Went to Music Live (there is a seperate thread here in General Bass Discussion) and was pretty surprised at how few stands there were compared to previous years...still nice to have a day off and bump into some old mates in the music business. Came out with a Hiscox case which contained a fine bass.....more to follow - its handmade and extremely versatile!!!

Anyway, had the immense pleasure of watching our very own Cetera (and fellow bass nut) play in `Dressed To Kill' - absolutely spot on - it was like watching Kiss really, complete with pyros! Cetera has the fastest tongue I've ever seen, I think he was doing hemidemisemiquavers, and as for those other moves....! The bass sound was huge, loads of power and the whole band was superb, very very authentic!

Seriously, I stood there and felt very proud! Les Patterson, the sound guy is a good mate of mine (lives local to me) and the PA was kicking!

Well done mate!

Nick

Thanks SO much Nick! This kind of support means the world to us! :)

The organisers were thrilled with our performance and said that we had the biggest crowd of ANY act over the weekend :rolleyes:

Here's some pics, for those who may be interested....

Pyro!

Rocking out....

and again....

Mean me...

'Bloody' me...

Fire!!

[quote name='jonthebass' post='651676' date='Nov 11 2009, 03:00 PM']Cetera, you legend!
Will try and catch when you Guys are next in Laaandon.

Cheers,
Jon[/quote]

Cheers Jon!
We're in Walthamstow at 'The Standard' on Sat 6th March 2010 :)

[quote name='Gary' post='652750' date='Nov 12 2009, 04:20 PM']Hey Cetera

Will be there to see you in Manchester next year. Been a massive Kiss fan for years.
Never got to see them in makeup so you'll have to do :rolleyes:

Gary[/quote]

Cool! We'll be headlining at the 'Rock Radio Birthday Special' at the Ritz on Fri 7th May :)