Why become a member? ×

Loads of bass related spares *LOWER PRICES*

Hi there

I'm giving up my build projects. I can't see when I'm going to get time to finish them and I could use the money tied up in all the various spare parts.

More stuff will be added to the list as I find it but so far we have (prices include postage) :

[s]EMG 40J pickup (new quickconnect version) c/w all cables etc. in original box - [s]£50[/s] £40[/s]
2x Wilkinson slim soapbar pickups (102 x 35mm approx) - [s]£15[/s] £10 each or [s]£25[/s] £15 for the pair

2x Jazz style pickups from a Peavey Milestone III bass - [s]£10[/s] £7 each or [s]£15[/s] £10 for the pair
Set of 4 generic Gotoh GB7 style tuners (chrome, 2 left, 2 right) - £15
Set of 4 full size open gear tuners (chrome, 2 left, 2 right) - £15
2x unknown soapbar pickups (117 x 40mm approx) - £10 each or £15 for both
1x generic bent tin Fender style bridge (probably off that Peavey Milestone) - £5

[s]Black bridge from a Hartke bass - Gotoh 201 style with thick base plate and tracks for the grub screws to minimise lateral movement - [s]£15[/s] £10[/s]
[s]Leo Quan Badass V bridge (black, uncut saddles) + screws - [s]£60[/s] £50[/s]
[s]Set of 5 Gotoh GB7 tuners (proper black not "cosmo black", 3 left, 2 right) c/w screws - [s]£30[/s] £25[/s]
[s]P pickup from Hartke bass - epoxied, no visible pole pieces - £10[/s]
[s]J pickup from Hartke bass - epoxied, no visible pole pieces - £10[/s]
[s]2x Epiphone bass humbuckers from Les Paul Standard bass - £10 each or £15 for both (I always wondered what these would sound like in a guitar, seeing as they're the same size)[/s]
[s]EMG BTC-system 2 band EQ (blend, vol, concentric bass/treble) complete (knobs, allen key, instructions) and boxed - £50 [b]NOTE: vol/blend part of BTC system for EMG pickups only - can use the EQ circuit with your own vol/blend arrangements for other pickups[/b][/s]
[s]Set of 4 full size open gear tuners (chrome, 3 left, 1 right) - £15[/s]

Pictures and more stuff will appear soon. Prices include postage. Paypal's OK.

Pics:

Edited by neepheid

[quote name='stevie' post='648258' date='Nov 7 2009, 05:53 PM']Don't say - you've finally found a girlfriend! :)[/quote]

Heh, no but a new house with my wife demands my attention and skills more than these projects do. Plus I'd rather be playing than building these days.

Actually, who am I trying to kid, it's GAS money :rolleyes:

Some pics up!

[quote name='neepheid' post='648244' date='Nov 7 2009, 06:37 PM']EMG BTC-system 2 band EQ (blend, vol, concentric bass/treble) complete (knobs, allen key, instructions) and boxed - £50 [b]NOTE: vol/blend part of BTC system for EMG pickups only - can use the EQ circuit with your own vol/blend arrangements for other pickups[/b][/quote]

If the person who gets this is not interested in the vol/blend bit, I am!!!

[quote name='neepheid' post='671120' date='Dec 1 2009, 02:27 PM']19mm spacing, and the screw holes appear to be the same spacing as Fender bridges, approx 17mm.[/quote]

sounds about right for those measurements..i can make the screws fit...its for a yamaha 270J and i may have to move the bridge around a bit to get the correct scale length...i rather think though it will go straight on

PM'd you for details
cheers
geof