Why become a member? ×

White HH Stingray 5 & Fender Custom Shop Jazz 4 - BOTH SOLD

sshorepunk

This may be up for sale soon, for no other reason than, I feel like a change!

Some of you may have seen it, it's a white HH ray, with maple fretboard, perloid plate, matching headstock and white p/up covers!
This combination, as far as I know isn't, or wasn't available (the p/up covers being the problem) so it's a bit of a one off in it's own little, white way. Think Paul Turner style with an extra p/up, can't garauntee you'll sound like him though!

Also 4 string Fender Custom shop Jazz in cobalt blue, still got factory strings on it and they still sound new due to lack of playing, serious offers only! - [b]SOLD[/b]

Both being sold to satisfy some mild GAS, it ain't desperate at the moment so not taking trades or silly offers (unless a Streamer Stage 2 5 pops up!)

The Jazz is having a short run on e-bay at the moment!

Tony

Edited by sshorepunk

I have been asked about prices for these basses, so here goes.....

The Jazz is on e-bay for £1149, I'll let go for £1049 on bass chat !

Looking for £900 for the 'ray, this is probably the cooest HH 'ray you will ever see!

I'll see if I can get some pics up later today

Tony

Edited by sshorepunk

Tony, as you may remember, when I was a 5-string player (or at least when I aspired to be), that 'ray of your was my DREAM bass. I wanted that baby more than anything else. After a while however I discovered that I used the B exclusively for resting the thumb and the very occasional E flat, and so returned to fours.
And now you put it up for sale!
It's a truly one-off bass mate and I'm surprised you're selling it. Good luck.
Chris

[quote name='Beedster' post='72635' date='Oct 11 2007, 09:49 AM']... and you'd get more than £900 on ebay I'm sure.
Chris[/quote]

I think so, as it is a unique bass, but I figured I'd offer it to you nice chaps on here first!

I'm selling just because I feel like a change, not commited to anything apart from a non too serious trio, so nows a good time

Tony

MB1. :)

Hello Tony
Cash only on the ray/no trades?.....you could always leave it with me for a couple of months if your sick of it? :huh:
Martin.

p.s That picture looks a little sparse on amplification what happened to the Ashdown gear?.

It seems I missed some of the important stuff out of the ad!

Re: The stingray, condition wise, it's mint, if I were to be really picky I would mention a very small indent on the top half of the back of the neck, between the 4th and 5th fret, it's slighly visible and can be felt with your finger, we're talking mm's here!
Then it probably needs a clean with a bit of polish, the white p/up covers are showing dark areas where my fingers have been!!
Also it comes with a MM case, and I ain't looked it ot for a while, but I'm sure the ernie ball duster and hang tags are still in there!

Cheers

Tony

The Jazz is back on the market because I couldn't get down to London in order for someone to check it out, in the meantime, lost a potential sale, just 5 minutes down the road :)

So back up it is

The white 'ray is still for sale, someone asked me what the difference between a normal 'ray and this 'ray is :huh:

Tony

Edited by sshorepunk