Why become a member? ×

Sold

gafbass02

I literally just got this from a fellow basschatter, but GAS has bitten me almost as hard as my credit card bill. So im gonna stick it on here while i debate wether i should pay off more bill or start to buy bits to build an antigua jazz from warmoth. Either way this will have to fund it! But im in no hurry at all. Its a top, top bass and i love playing it, but as last in it falls victim to my endless bass whimsy!

Its a musicman stingray 2 band EQ.
I dont know the year but its a new one with the compensated nut and is utterly utterly mint! i fitted a hipshot detuner and a white pickguard although the original tuner and 'guard will be included along with the snazzy musicman hardcase. Its everything you would expect, and set up with a fast, low action.

Pretty darn good example of an uber tasty bass!!

Im after £700ono shipped with all the extras

(hope the last owner dosnt mind me borrowing his lovely pics, ive only got a crappy iphone one!)

Edited by gafbass02

BUGGER BUGGER and lots of other swear words. I have a mint 3EQ Stingray, exactly the same as this, in natural but I really want a a 2EQ. I don't suppose you fancy a swap? If not, the person that buys this, if you want to swap for a 3EQ then please get in touch. If this does not shift, I might advertise my 3EQ so I can buy this.

[quote name='Linus27' post='641543' date='Oct 30 2009, 10:33 PM']BUGGER BUGGER and lots of other swear words. I have a mint 3EQ Stingray, exactly the same as this, in natural but I really want a a 2EQ. I don't suppose you fancy a swap? If not, the person that buys this, if you want to swap for a 3EQ then please get in touch. If this does not shift, I might advertise my 3EQ so I can buy this.[/quote]

make it that '75 ri and you might have a deal :)

[quote name='gafbass02' post='641911' date='Oct 31 2009, 02:50 PM']make it that '75 ri and you might have a deal :)[/quote]

It did cross my mind but then I would be left with no main working bass and two Stingrays. Plus I adore my 75 RI. I am seriously considering putting my 3EQ up for sale and buying your 2EQ.