Why become a member? ×

You're gonna hate it

Lorne

Well,it was my 39th birthday on the 19th and on the 20th I took delivery of a bass I've wanted since 1985-unfortunately I had to sell 2 USA Customshop B.C.Rich basses to get it,but what the hell,I deserve it,and I have been F'd over on 3 of these in the last 2 years,so when I saw this one I just had to grab it-Only 1 picture is mine as I'm waiting for my mate to give it it's first set up-he's done that to my new basses for over 20 years,one day he might charge me,and I hope he doesn't backdate it!!

Here I present (For you to laugh at) my 2007 USA Customshop B.C.Rich Widow bass (Sounds Awesome)

[quote name='EdwardHimself' post='64287' date='Sep 23 2007, 10:06 AM']HAHA YOU LOOSER WHAT A PILE OF sh*te!!!! :huh: j/k i just had to take the bait there :huh: nah that is a very nice bass actually. I see you're a dedicated bc rich fan, obviously it's more important to you then having a nice sofa :huh:[/quote]

Cheeky sod-that's a Solid Oak sofa!!-I love 'em,but alas the kids have killed 'em both,so new sofas are on the way after xmas :)