Why become a member? ×

77 Jazz Bass Project

james

A 77 Fender Jazz which I've been putting together for a while. [attachment=30875:_MG_1002_0462.jpg][attachment=30876:_MG_1006_0466.jpg][attachment=30877:_MG_1011_0
471.jpg][attachment=30878:_MG_1007_0467.jpg]All parts bought off e-bay for less than £900

No one of the lightest basses I have less than 9lbs. I have an original Fender bridge to be fitted.( the Bad ass has not been cut yet) [quote name='Sibob' post='569846' date='Aug 15 2009, 12:30 PM']You wanna get someone to re-cut those notches on the badass....you're wasting half the outside edges of the fingerboard lol

Looks nice though!
Is it heavy? I'm going for a bit fat YES :)

Si[/quote]

Its been a long term project got the neck about 3 years ago then it took a back seat until I found the body about six months ago. No all the parts have been fine, been outbid on a few things though!![quote name='Platypus' post='570022' date='Aug 15 2009, 04:04 PM']Great looking jazz bass you have there James - how long did it take you to source all the parts. Oh, and did you get any duff bits along the way?[/quote]