Why become a member? ×

I love this!

I normally go weak at the knees when it comes to Precisions but I really, really like this.

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220459619367&indexURL=0&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...bayphotohosting[/url]
Custom colour or refin?

[quote name='Tait' post='555772' date='Jul 30 2009, 12:03 AM']someones posted a question about this on the ebay page. according to the potential buyer its had a refin, but the seller doesn't know.[/quote]

And even it hasn't it could certainly do with one now.

[quote name='dazco' post='555850' date='Jul 30 2009, 08:29 AM']All these idiots asking would you do this? Yes. Would you do that? Yes. And still no-one has bought it.

Were they all looking for a "no"?[/quote]

Nope. They're waiting for more information, photos of the neck pockets, etc.

I know this, because I'm one of those 'idiots'.

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='555854' date='Jul 30 2009, 08:37 AM']Nope. They're waiting for more information, photos of the neck pockets, etc.

I know this, because I'm one of those 'idiots'.[/quote]
Ha ha ha.

Nice one. :)

But to be fair, you are not one of the idiots that had their request confirmed

Edited by dazco

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='555854' date='Jul 30 2009, 08:37 AM']Nope. They're waiting for more information, photos of the neck pockets, etc.

I know this, because I'm one of those 'idiots'.[/quote]

:) :rolleyes:

I did think that statement about the 'Idiots' was pretty over the top. All the questions and answers served to illustrate the honesty of the seller too imo.

[quote name='GreeneKing' post='555911' date='Jul 30 2009, 10:03 AM']:) :rolleyes:

I did think that statement about the 'Idiots' was pretty over the top. All the questions and answers served to illustrate the honesty of the seller too imo.[/quote]
Then I shall defend myself

If someone says "will you post to Spain" and the seller says "yes" and that person does not buy it then what is the point of asking?

"Do you post to Spain"
"Yes, I do"
"Then I refuse to buy your product" :lol:

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='555892' date='Jul 30 2009, 09:39 AM']That may be true, but sometimes there's more to buying something than havign a question answered and hitting the BIN.[/quote]
Well you know more about that than me. Nice videos, by the way.

[quote name='Musky' post='556022' date='Jul 30 2009, 11:37 AM']The thing is that it's not just got a BIN on the auction, there's a Best Offer option as well. Considering it's had a refin I think it's probably at the top of it's price range, so there's probably quite a few offers going in.[/quote]
True. Someone has made an offer and had it declined

[quote name='dazco' post='556015' date='Jul 30 2009, 11:31 AM']Then I shall defend myself

If someone says "will you post to Spain" and the seller says "yes" and that person does not buy it then what is the point of asking?

"Do you post to Spain"
"Yes, I do"
"Then I refuse to buy your product" :rolleyes:[/quote]

Well, I must be different then. I might be considering buying something, have a question which is answered in the positive which makes me think some more, can I afford it? No? The wife doesn't approve or oops the car needs a service..... It happens on BC sales all the time too, in fact some people even say 'I'll have it' and then change their mind. Including me once :)