Why become a member? ×

sold

kjm

Aguilar gs 112 x2 in unused condition unused in that due to neck injury (trapped nerve on chipped vertebrae old injury thats flared up) have not been able to lift them since buying them two months ago non tweeter version looking for £550the pair can send by courier for £25 the pair

I selling my Eden head and my Cort A4 fretless along with Tokai Hard Puncher too as I have to rest the injury as I have been told today by GP no gigs rehersals just some light practise at home so downsizing for moment.

[attachment=28629:gs112.jpg]

One 12" cast frame woofer, 56 oz. magnet

Power handling: 300 watts

Impedance: 8 ohms

One Neutrik Speakon and two 1/4" inputs

Frequency response: 42 Hz to 16 kHz

Sensitivity: 95 DB 1W 1M

Heavy-duty spring loaded handle

Interlocking corners

Dimensions: 14"H x 19"W x 18"D

7-ply, void free Philippine mahogany

Weight: 42 lbs.

Edited by kjm

[quote name='Beneath It All' post='539601' date='Jul 13 2009, 07:29 PM'][url="http://www.bassmerchant.com/manufacturers.php?manufacturer_id=6&offset=12"]http://www.bassmerchant.com/manufacturers....6&offset=12[/url][/quote]
And your point is ? thats where they where bought they are brand new untouched still cheaper with warranty and just so you know I work there dont be a smartarse

Dude, are these [url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Aguilar-gs-112_W0QQitemZ270425729954QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_MusicalInstr_Amplifiers_RL?hash=item3ef6a12ba2&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1683%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50"]the same Aguilar GS112 cabinets on eBay?[/url]

[quote name='Spartacus' post='539621' date='Jul 13 2009, 07:44 PM']Dude, are these [url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Aguilar-gs-112_W0QQitemZ270425729954QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_MusicalInstr_Amplifiers_RL?hash=item3ef6a12ba2&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1683%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50"]the same Aguilar GS112 cabinets on eBay?[/url][/quote]
yes reduced price since original post £300 delivered

[quote name='kjm' post='539607' date='Jul 13 2009, 07:35 PM']And your point is ? thats where they where bought they are brand new untouched still cheaper with warranty and just so you know I work there dont be a smartarse[/quote]
......My point is that they're not new, they're preowned, with a shorter warranty [that's assuming the warranty is transferrable?] ....I was trying to help as I thought they were a little overpriced, and the lack of interest would probably indicate that......You work there! -guess you got them cheaper then..I notice since my reply, you brought down the price - so who's really the smartass???

[quote name='Beneath It All' post='539664' date='Jul 13 2009, 08:20 PM']......My point is that they're not new, they're preowned, with a shorter warranty [that's assuming the warranty is transferrable?] ....I was trying to help as I thought they were a little overpriced, and the lack of interest would probably indicate that......You work there! -guess you got them cheaper then..I notice since my reply, you brought down the price - so who's really the smartass???[/quote]
no I did not bring price down after your post, you feel the need to help do you well dont, did I get them cheaper no, perhaps I will help you on your next sale thread But that would prob annoy you would it not ? my point is you where trying to scupper my sale ,not help so if that makes me a smartarse as well so be it and yes you have knackered this sale as well you know cheers mate

To take a step back, it really didn't look like anyone was trying to scupper a sale. I think perhaps people could have been more subtle in pointing out the high asking price compared to new and I believe that forum etiquette is meant to be in a PM rather than for all to see.

That aside, I'm sorry to hear about your neck problems and I wish you luck with the sale for what are excellent cabs.

[quote name='Spartacus' post='539697' date='Jul 13 2009, 08:50 PM']KJM, you could lose over £50 in ebay and paypal fees as well so you could offer them a bit lower here and save that money from going to ebay and paypal. Just an idea.[/quote]

Hi Guys yes [u]Truce [/u]having a bad day with crap neck pain, so sorry for jumping out of my pram !! so yes open to offers

[quote name='Spartacus' post='539697' date='Jul 13 2009, 08:50 PM']KJM, you could lose over £50 in ebay and paypal fees as well so you could offer them a bit lower here and save that money from going to ebay and paypal. Just an idea.[/quote]

Very true.

Glad the price discussion has been brought to a calm close. As per our market place guidelines we urge people to have any pricing disagreements offline via PM.

Thanks for sorting this one with minimal fuss.

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

[quote name='JTUK' post='664802' date='Nov 25 2009, 11:20 AM']These still for sale...??

Please confirm, the title says NT but the pics are with horn. I am looking for 1xGS12 with horn in VGC.[/quote]

+1 - Might be interested if you could upload some photos that you have taken of the cabs that are for sale, not stock photos. £300 is a lot of money for something I've never seen!