Why become a member? ×

BERGANTINO HS410 for SALE..MINT condition/cover

Hey guys just wanted to report back after last nights sadowsky/db750/Hs410 gig....the cab sounded amazing! really incredible! It had so much headroom! really did sound so good.
Also i checked it over from marks scuffs etc....and couldnt find any....it really is 'as new'

wicked cab!

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='536660' date='Jul 9 2009, 06:04 PM']For the love of God, just buy it, man! It's great!

:)[/quote]

Please buy this before I get some cash. I haven't even got a head for it but I want it.........

Heard of this magic things called credit cards - they let you buy now and pay in 30 days time. Use a card through PayPal and hey presto you have your cab! :)

[quote name='Musicman20' post='535886' date='Jul 8 2009, 05:56 PM']Hahaha! I just know itll get to the end of the month, ill get paid, and this will have gone....[/quote]

[quote name='Gunsfreddy2003' post='537685' date='Jul 11 2009, 07:20 AM']Heard of this magic things called credit cards - they let you buy now and pay in 30 days time. Use a card through PayPal and hey presto you have your cab! :rolleyes:[/quote]

Good point...but I dont use credit cards very often. I have one...but I hate being 'in debt' to it so to speak :) Student loan is enough debt for me.....ARGHGHHGH

If you pay through Paypal...doesnt the receiver of the money have to pay a fee?!

yeh ive just replied to a pm about paypal and im happy to use it but i would need the fees paying...it would be cheaper to buy with cash...I used the cab again on a funk gig tonight and im really loving the tone with my DB750, really thick....i hope i dont regret selling this, £600 is a real bargin for a cab in this condition...

You might be right but it is safe and convenient so not sure that it should be seen as a huge barrier.

[quote name='Musicman20' post='537956' date='Jul 11 2009, 04:21 PM']Good point...but I dont use credit cards very often. I have one...but I hate being 'in debt' to it so to speak :) Student loan is enough debt for me.....ARGHGHHGH

If you pay through Paypal...doesnt the receiver of the money have to pay a fee?![/quote]

[quote name='Gunsfreddy2003' post='538232' date='Jul 12 2009, 12:54 AM']You might be right but it is safe and convenient so not sure that it should be seen as a huge barrier.[/quote]

Oh Lord, I can't beleive this still hasn't gone. I may have to start sweet talking the wife..... By the way, just how heavy is it? I'm tired of carting my Hartke 4.5 around. That mutha is heavy!

its 85lbs, i used it again last night and it was really easy, i got it up a short flight of stairs on my own no probs...but i wouldnt want to lift it onto a high stage etc...thats where band mates come in handy ;-)
The castors are really well made which helps......