Why become a member? ×

BERGANTINO HS410 for SALE..MINT condition/cover

hey guys, just had funkymunky over to A/B this cab with his AE410....both sounded amazing, the ae was a bit more present and aggressive, hs sounded a bit more old school, whilst still sounding like a modern 410...it was great to catch up with steve and I was really impressed with how good these berg cabs are.......
cheers geoff
oh also discovered the castors pop in and out... :-)

Good to see you again today Geoff, after all this time! It was great fun comparing the amps, cabs and basses... a real eye-opener.

Thanks a lot!

Try this cab out chaps, you won't be disappointed.

[quote name='geoffbassist' post='540368' date='Jul 14 2009, 02:49 PM']hey guys, just had funkymunky over to A/B this cab with his AE410....both sounded amazing, the ae was a bit more present and aggressive, hs sounded a bit more old school, whilst still sounding like a modern 410...it was great to catch up with steve and I was really impressed with how good these berg cabs are.......
cheers geoff
oh also discovered the castors pop in and out... :-)[/quote]

Sounds like a fun test! :)

Im shocked that I could basically not even get an AE112 for the price of this cab!...

[quote name='Musicman20' post='541486' date='Jul 15 2009, 06:01 PM']Sounds like a fun test! :)

Im shocked that I could basically not even get an AE112 for the price of this cab!...[/quote]

thats becuase this is a SERIOUS BARGAIN!.....its mint.......castors......loud..berg........berg...........berg............etc.........

Look for a comparison between the Berg AE410 which has exactly the same dimensions, and an Epifani UL410 which is a bit more standard in size on talkbass.com There is a thread from a while back with some photos of the difference in depth.

I am in fact VERY tempted. Watch this space...so to speak. If my car sells tonight I might grab this....I was going to offer a little less...but I dont want to offend....if thats possible!

EDIT - Car sold instantly...can borrow some to aid GAS...arghghghg

Edited by Musicman20

Hey guys, ive had a few PMs about how low i would be willing to go on the price.....The best I could sell it for is £580....these are currently £1069.00 from bass direct. I paid £650 from toasted so i think this is an amazing price for such a high end bit of kit in essentially new condition....

Anyway i wont accept any offers below £580 collected from manchester, but if you have any more questions feel free to PM me :-)