Why become a member? ×

2003 Warwick Thumb BO 4 String (NOW SOLD)

CyberBass

Have seen a bass I wouldn't mind off of the for sale section here (damn Gas). So to fund buying it I am looking to sell my much loved Warwick Thumb BO 4 string. It's in good condition with no chips, guoges or marks to the front, however, there is some scratches to the rear (see Picture). Warwick Straplocks. It has a set of fairly new Warwick Black Label strings and has been professionally set up. It comes with a warwick rockbass bag and wax. Lovely tone and that classic thumb sound. Price wise I am realistic under the present climate (£450 ish), so I am open to sensible offers, I live in Bristol so if you want to collect it will save you the courier if not, I am also happy to despatch via courier. Any interest please PM me, am happy to answer any questions. I will aim to get some pics up tonight.
[attachment=26466:DSC00155.JPG][attachment=26467:DSC00154.JPG][attachment=26468:DSC00156.JPG]
[attachment=26469:DSC00164.JPG][attachment=26470:DSC00165.JPG][attachment=26471:DSC00160.JPG]
[attachment=26472:DSC00161.JPG]

NOW SOLD

Edited by CyberBass

Thanks guys, ime pricing to sell, it used to be my main bass but I use my kubicki as my main bass now as it suits my present band more in sound and looks. Will hopefully have pics up tonight. would be nice to sell quick do that I can catch the gas item ime watching :-)

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='504270' date='Jun 2 2009, 10:03 PM']Pics?

:ph34r:[/quote]

Are you missing the Thumb you sold me? :)

Anyway, 'tis a decent price so deserves to bumped again.

Edited by rjb

[quote name='CyberBass' post='503585' date='Jun 2 2009, 10:29 AM']Have seen a bass I wouldn't mind off of the for sale section here (damn Gas).[/quote]

Just wondering, what is it that you're GASing for? PM me if you'd prefer.

Stupid damn PC, I've been squirelling away some money for a new bass and this looks perfect, I'm very picky about my basses and this is one of the only ones I've seen that i actually want........ but my bloody damn, stupid..motherf.....crap pile of a PC died the other week so I need to build a new one. Which means bye bye new bass.....