Why become a member? ×

Now on the 'bay.. '73 Precision...

wateroftyne

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='577365' date='Aug 22 2009, 09:13 AM']Thanks, Mr. WH!

It's only been on there since 9pm, and there's 20 watchers already. So.. we'll see![/quote]

I'm one of them and hadn't put two & two together until I saw this thread. You seem to have a lot of early 70s Fenders. Were you born in this era or is there some link?

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='578103' date='Aug 23 2009, 10:53 AM']Well, kind-of. I was born in August 72...

But get this:

I've just had the neck off it to take a photo of the heel, and guess what? The bass isn't a 73. It's a 72. August, to be specific.[/quote]

And your still selling it? :rolleyes:

:)

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='578113' date='Aug 23 2009, 11:25 AM']I'm having second thoughts![/quote]
Does it make a lot of difference? I am one of your watchers and will have a punt for my collection if it does not get too mental.

[quote name='dazco' post='578466' date='Aug 23 2009, 07:46 PM']Does it make a lot of difference? I am one of your watchers and will have a punt for my collection if it does not get too mental.[/quote]
Nah, none at all. I'm just a sentimental old goat. :)