Why become a member? ×

*Sold* Wal Pro 1e *Sold*

jmesa

MB1. :)
....That garden could do with some attention! :rolleyes:
Mate of mine bought a green one of these many moons ago!( bit battered....also with the battery in the scratchplate)....i thought he was mad at the time!........until i heard it!... (i'd just bought his old bass!)...Doh!
BUMP!

[quote name='jmesa' post='503258' date='Jun 1 2009, 08:19 PM']Feeler removed.... Definately for sale now. Offers via PM... 4 string trades considered but would prefer £££ :)[/quote]

Not ££££ :rolleyes: ?

Good luck with the sale.
Jules

[quote name='jmesa' post='508051' date='Jun 8 2009, 10:56 AM']Couple of nice trade offers (cheers) but nothing really taken my fancy as yet.

Think I may go with a cash sale unless someone offers something Sadowsky-ish :)[/quote]

Could you post a ballpark figure or cash figure please - or is this one of those auction things. If it's the latter, I can't be arsed and I'm out...

...however, I am interested in this... - what sort of Sadowsky are you looking out for?

[quote name='jmesa' post='510473' date='Jun 10 2009, 01:19 PM']Not really into them mate, but thanks for the offer! :)[/quote]

If you insured it and would send it to the USA you would have had your cash in hand.
I have heard the stories of bad shipping nightmares. Yet I have had great luck with fedex
from and to UK.
If you change your mind about shipping let me know please.
I have the money for you.
Pack it well, pay the fedex store to pack it, I will pay for that also.
What did you send that was ruined. Did you lose money out of it.
If it gets trashed, I am out the money, waiting for insurance. Yeh right,
You have the cash anyhow. Sure we are both out a bass but the odds are slim, and you get what you want.
Now I thought you were into cash trades right Mate :rolleyes:
/cheers
Steven

Edited by LerxstLee

[quote name='LerxstLee' post='513080' date='Jun 14 2009, 12:42 AM']If you insured it and would send it to the USA you would have had your cash in hand.
I have heard the stories of bad shipping nightmares. Yet I have had great luck with fedex
from and to UK.
If you change your mind about shipping let me know please.
I have the money for you.
Pack it well, pay the fedex store to pack it, I will pay for that also.
What did you send that was ruined. Did you lose money out of it.
If it gets trashed, I am out the money, waiting for insurance. Yeh right,
You have the cash anyhow. Sure we are both out a bass but the odds are slim, and you get what you want.
Now I thought you were into cash trades right Mate :)
/cheers
Steven[/quote]

I didn't follow that in the slightest. I must be getting old, or feeble minded or something... Sorry for sidetracking but I really wanted to know what that last post meant.