Why become a member? ×

RIM Custom Singlecut Fretless 4 string

RIM Basses

Hi All,

Im thinking of letting my first fretless bass go to a new home, i dont really get much time to play her anymore so if anyones interested please make me an offer on the bass.

The Spec,
Singlecut fretless 4 string
Crotch mahogany bookmatched top
Walnut wings
Maple tone block
Ebony board with mother of pearl side markers.
Mahogany and maple neck
Bassculture splitbucker pickup
Passive wiring

Its a great fretless to play, it just needs a home and not to sit in my workshop.

Cheers,

Robbie.

[quote name='thumb4bob' post='52087' date='Aug 29 2007, 12:59 AM']Oh No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
Just Kidding[/quote]

oh, very funny!!! :) :huh: go on rub it in, why don't you........ :huh:

hi garry,

yeh, we must meet,
how are you getting on with mr preece?.... perhaps i should p.m. that question!? :huh: :huh:

very impressive instrument..... would love to hear this fellow !

Think of it this way, it's gone for a few quid more than a new squire fretless !!

I thought that Stingray with the Status Neck @ £500 was the BassChat / World bargain of the year but this is up there !!

Mark

[quote name='thumb4bob' post='52377' date='Aug 29 2007, 03:23 PM']Sorry Daf :) If it helps I can put some sound samples up when I get it[/quote]

i refer you to my earlier post..... (go on rub it in, why don't you........ wink.gif ) :huh: :huh:

seriously though, nice one mate, i saw it about 10 mins before you posted, just wasn't quick enough! i think the best man won :huh:

oh and yes, some sound clips would be great!...

thou i'll just end up getting a 5 string fretless made by rob....not that that would be any bad thing!

enjoy!