Why become a member? ×

Bass notebook - little request which I’m stumped on!

I would like a blank notebook with bass (4 lines) staves printed on so I can make my own tabs for songs I’ve been practising. 
Here’s the problem - I want it to lay flat so ring/spiral bound. Can’t see the point in one that doesn’t lay flat!

Size not very important. 
I have wrangled with Google for half an hour now and I can’t believe I can’t find one!

Why not get one with blank or checkered paper and draw your own bass tab lines with a straightedge and a pen?

Checkered paper would make it easy to draw straight lines with a straightedge, but at the same time not get in the way of the lines, especially if it is blue print and the pen you use is black.

Edited by Baloney Balderdash

2 hours ago, Minininjarob said:

I would like a blank notebook with bass (4 lines) staves printed on so I can make my own tabs for songs I’ve been practising. 
Here’s the problem - I want it to lay flat so ring/spiral bound. Can’t see the point in one that doesn’t lay flat!

Size not very important. 
I have wrangled with Google for half an hour now and I can’t believe I can’t find one!

Get a 5-string and use conventional music paper.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, rushbo said:

If you have access to a printer, you could download this:

https://resources.dsmusic.com/guitar/Blank+Bass+TAB+Paper.pdf

Print as many copies as you like and then take them to your local print shop, where you should be able to get them spiral bound. 

This is what I would do. 

Alternatively there are online services who can print and bind. Probably your local people would print cheaper.

https://www.doxdirect.com/print-and-bind-online/spiral-books/

• Like 1