Why become a member? ×

Roscoe LG3000 Custom - *SOLD*
£1300
St Helens

bigthumb

For sale is my Roscoe LG3000 (LG4) Custom. Outstanding bass in excellent condition and only 7Lbs/3.2Kg! 

I bought this bass here nearly 3 years ago as I needed a quality lightweight bass with a good flexible preamp for the band I had just joined. It certainly didn't disappoint. My time with that band has come to an end and this bass just isn't being used. 

The build quality and finish  is right up there with the top stuff. If you're aware of Keith Roscoe basses you'll already know! These are special. 

Body is Spanish Cedar with Box Elder top. Neck is Maple/Purpleheart/Maple and the fingerboard is Paduk. 18v Bartolini Pre with Bass Treble and adjustable mids. Bart JJ pickups. Hipshot bridge and Ultralight USA tuners. Roscoe fitted case. 

Bass is located in St Helens Merseyside. I'd rather not ship this due to its value but I'm happy to meet/deliver up to 100 miles.

Not really looking for trades as I do need to pay for something. The price is what I paid 3 years ago which was a great price back then for something like this. 

Any Q's or more pics, just ask away. Cheers. 

IMG_2524.jpeg

IMG_2527.jpeg

IMG_2525.jpeg

IMG_2526.jpeg

IMG_2516.jpeg

IMG_2517.jpeg

IMG_2518.jpeg

IMG_2519.jpeg

IMG_2522.jpeg

IMG_2528.jpeg

Edited by bigthumb
  • Like 11

Mad price, sure you didn't mean for that to start with a 2?!

Hopefully gets snapped up by a player and not a flipper!

• Thanks 1

• bigthumb changed the title to Roscoe LG3000 Custom *** SOLD ***