Why become a member? ×

New, ish Incognito Album.

Ive seen this band sooooooo many times I cant remember. The Jazz Cafe in London stand out to me and my sister as the best to be honest. They never disappoint as the musicians they/Bluey have are just so incredibly talented. A couple of records on this album that are just smoking imo.. Me and my sister in the late 90s used to think they were very trendy, then we realised they went way past trends. 

Who's doesn't like Francis Hylton on an Atelier Z jazz bass laying down a groove.  Just wonderful guitar solos on both. I love alot of different music but the mighty Incognito tick so many boxes for me. But thats just me

Edited by bubinga5
  • Like 7

• bubinga5 changed the title to New, ish Incognito Album.
8 hours ago, bubinga5 said:

Ive seen this band sooooooo many times I cant remember. The Jazz Cafe in London stand out to me and my sister as the best to be honest. They never disappoint as the musicians they/Bluey have are just so incredibly talented. A couple of records on this album that are just smoking imo.. Me and my sister in the late 90s used to think they were very trendy, then we realised they went way past trends. 

Who's doesn't like Francis Hylton on an Atelier Z jazz bass laying down a groove.  Just wonderful guitar solos on both. I love alot of different music but the mighty Incognito tick so many boxes for me. But thats just me

Not a huge Incognito fan but I do like a handful of track. This is definitely one of them and that Jazz bass tone is phenomenal.

Edited by Linus27