Why become a member? ×

Handbox WB-100 valve amp PENDING - *SOLD*
£750
London

Clarky

I received this full-fat 120W valve amp from Handbox in August 2022. A combination of my then-band being put on ice and my more recent goth band only ever using supplied backline means it has never left my house, not even for a practice session. Its too good to have sitting around, plus the cash would come in handy. Comes with around c.£80 of extras, namely a custom padded gig bag/cover and a DI attenuator cable (which I bought 'just in case').

Not that keen on shipping given the weight (16kg/35.3 lb) and risks of valves being unseated/damaged by heavy-handed couriers. So its collection only from a nice public space/car park in the SW13 London area, south of Hammersmith Bridge.

Specs here: http://www.handbox.pl/WB-100-ALL-TUBE-p150.html

20220825_145254.jpg

20220825_145246.jpg

Edited by Clarky
  • Like 9

Would also sell as part of a full, loud AF gig rig with the vgc Barefaced Big Baby 2 cab you see in the pics (comes with padded custom cover). I am after £750 for the Handbox and would do both for £1325 collected, again SW13 London way. 

Edited by Clarky
  • Like 4

• Clarky changed the title to Handbox WB-100 valve amp, never gigged - possibly with Barefaced BB2 as full rig

If anyone wants the whole rig I will also throw in the large Auralex Gramma (vibration damping) pad on which its currently sat (seems to cost circa £110 at Thomann, yikes).

20240229_215651.jpg

Edited by Clarky

I dug out my payment receipts for the Handbox (£855) and Padded custom cover recommended by @wateroftyne (£75), together £930. Plus the DI cable cost £10 ish. So, in response to an offer, I think my price of £750 is fair and firm for a mint amp (and the extras) that's never been outside my house. 

• Like 1

• Clarky changed the title to Handbox WB-100 valve amp SOLD