Why become a member? ×

FS: Peavey 2x10 Cab. £80.

Shockwave

The Trace is SOLD. The cab is still here.

I have a Peavey 2x10 Cab for sale with the horn, I have no pictures of it but most of you know what they look like, It has a great Punch Sound to it. Probably the most reliable cab i have ever owned. Its the 4 Ohm version. £80.

Collection is from Bristol ONLY. I have no transport.

Cheers! Rob.

Edited by Shockwave

[quote name='Wil' post='50747' date='Aug 26 2007, 12:01 AM']Wowsers! I'll trade you the mock for the Trace head![/quote]

But then i wont have an amp... :huh:

We'll see what offers i get then i will consider it :) But at the moment the mocks at the top of the pile.

Edited by Shockwave

[quote name='Wil' post='50754' date='Aug 26 2007, 12:18 AM']You're a picky one, you are :)

Mind you, I'm not sure it would be able to compete with my drummer in rehearsal anyway. I need to push my LMII quite hard sometimes, and that's not a quiet amp![/quote]

I've never had a problem with the trace with that, The more i push it the better it sounds too :huh: VALVES...

However I just want a clean clean sound, So i need a bigger More powerful amp.

Edited by Shockwave

[quote name='ped' post='50766' date='Aug 26 2007, 01:17 AM']Interesting amp - what type of tubes ar ein there, 112 watts soulds like a funny number.

Kiwi will probably buy this anyway lol
ped[/quote]

I just double checked Its actually rated at 115 watts RMS.

Heres the owners manual. It uses the GP7 Pre as a base unit and adds valves etc.

[url="http://britishaudioservice.com/schem/Series%206/Twin.pdf"]http://britishaudioservice.com/schem/Series%206/Twin.pdf[/url]

At a guess i would say there are 2X 12ax7 (ECC83) preamp tubes
And 2 6550 power tubes

you will regret parting with that head!!

if its not loud enough with the cab - add another or get a better cab, these heads are fairly rare now...I would hold onto it and, if, you really need too go broke in buying something else...

Edited by andy67

[quote name='ped' post='50766' date='Aug 26 2007, 01:17 AM']Kiwi will probably buy this anyway lol[/quote]
Kiwi would prefer a Hexavalve if one pops up at a reasonable price. A Twinvalve, tho a lovely amp, isn't powerful enough for the cabs I'll be getting.

[quote name='andy67' post='50807' date='Aug 26 2007, 10:37 AM']you will regret parting with that head!!

if its not loud enough with the cab - add another or get a better cab, these heads are fairly rare now...I would hold onto it and, if, you really need too go broke in buying something else...[/quote]

Hmm i was thinking of getting Another cab instead But i am not 100% I am just not sure this head is my thing! Close but no cigar!

• 1 month later...