Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Paddy777

dub_junkie

Met Paddy777 at Crewe train station and went for a Maccy D's while we talked bass. Paddy p/ex'd his Cort GB75 5 string against my Ray35H.

Paddy's a proper stand up guy with a real love for basses and everything bass related. Came through in our convo via PMs but in person, he's even more into bass and he might even be more into bass than me which is just mental 🤣

Fella knows his stuff so deal with absolute confidence. Paddy it was a pleasure meeting with you mate. 

I hope the Ray serves you well! 

Keir

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey all, 

I posted a wanted add for a Aguilar TH Preamp/DI and a friend on here saw one on FB, turns out it was Paddy who was advertising it. After joining FB for 30 mins to make initial contact then realising we're both on BC I completed the deal on here. 

Great quick comms from a committed bassist, all good and please don't let the 'Not got lots of feedback yet' worry you at all, a trusted BCer and would happily deal with again.

Cheers Paddy.

Peace.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Paddy kindly got in touch to relieve me of another set of new strings..... Once again, everything was spot on with super fast payment and an acknowledgement of when they safely arrived! What’s not to like?

Thanks Paddy, until the next time!!!

• Thanks 1

… bought a very well priced Lutishand Alma Mk 1 (later version) from Paddy. A wonderful compressor at a great price. Well packaged and quick delivery. Would happily deal with again and as usual nice to have a good chat about gear and music in the process 👍🏼. Peace.

Edited by jimbobothy
  • Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Top swap sending our basses in blind faith via couriers.  The courier messed up big time my end and @Paddy777 was very patient whilst i sorted them out.  Great transaction and very happy with my new Lakland.  Top chap.

Edited by BaggyMan
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...