Why become a member? ×

Wow.

bubinga5

1 minute ago, peteb said:

What is the point of this thread? 

Girl plays Bob Babbitt line and sings over the top. Somebody liked it. Somebody shared it. Seems like not everybody understands what they are listening to. But some* women bass players get likes... cos simps.

26 minutes ago, EBS_freak said:

Girl plays Bob Babbitt line and sings over the top. Somebody liked it. Somebody shared it. Seems like not everybody understands what they are listening to. But some* women bass players get likes... cos simps.

I clicked on the link only to decide after ten seconds that it wasn't for me. I didn't feel the need to post anything nasty about it or to proclaim her as the second coming because... she's a girl... 

When I first saw the link I couldn't make out whether the OP was saying 'wow' because he thought that she was good, or because she was bad! 

Isn't a 'simp' something a guy who can't get laid calls another man who appears to over-compensate for their lack of confidence by being in awe of women for no particular reason? Sort of name calling among inadequate blokes? Excuse me, I'm not really up on all this incel nonsense... 

Edited by peteb
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, peteb said:

I clicked on the link only to decide after ten seconds that it wasn't for me. I didn't feel the need to post anything nasty about it or to proclaim her as the second coming because... she's a girl... 

When I first saw the link I couldn't make out whether the OP was saying 'wow' because he thought that she was good, or because she was bad! 

Isn't a 'simp' something a guy who can't get laid calls another man who appears to over-compensate for their lack of confidence by being in awe of women for no particular reason? Sort of name calling among inadequate blokes? Excuse me, I'm not really up on all this incel nonsense... 

Yup. I had to Google it. 

Still none three wiser. 

42 minutes ago, bubinga5 said:

Am I missing something.??  I posted a vid of a girl playing bass with a superb voice. Then the negative comments about Aneesa. Baffled.

Possibly you're missing the fact that other people may have different opinions to you. Sorry if this shatters any illusions you may have had.

• Like 2