Why become a member? ×

I miss you

Rayman

Back from 37 degrees in Mojácar to a grey and damp Macclesfield 😞…. deciding whether or not I can be arsed driving North again to see Jamiroquai tonight in Lytham st Annes, probably not tbh. 

I was genuinely excited to get my hands on a bass, and arranged the delivery of my serviced Ashdown EVO 500 head. 

So all is good, nice to be home, and of course I missed you all.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Rayman said:

Back from 37 degrees in Mojácar to a grey and damp Macclesfield 😞…. deciding whether or not I can be arsed driving North again to see Jamiroquai tonight in Lytham st Annes, probably not tbh. 

I was genuinely excited to get my hands on a bass, and arranged the delivery of my serviced Ashdown EVO 500 head. 

So all is good, nice to be home, and of course I missed you all.

Welcome back to hell !!! 🤪

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Rayman said:

Back from 37 degrees in Mojácar to a grey and damp Macclesfield

37° in Macclesfield (and plenty of other places in the UK) would be pretty rotten, we’re not really geared up for very hot weather, not least in the names of our towns and cities. Think about it, Mojácar, Cap d’Antibes, Lido de Jesolo, etc sound hot and exotic, compare that to Rotherham, Clitheroe, Croydon, Auchtermuchty - just not the same vibe.

Apologies to anyone who lives in the UK towns mentioned, who think their home towns are hot and exotic, but you get my drift.

Welcome back, @Rayman, you gear has missed you too, no doubt.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, BigRedX said:

If I was on a proper holiday, I would like to think that it was interesting enough for me to not bother with the internet for a week or two.

You’re right of course, I really should have forgotten all about the internet 

On 24/06/2023 at 11:01, mr4stringz said:

Nope, not pathetic at all.

But still, catch some rays, man. 

I was on holiday in Jamaica recently...I didn't think of my Bass once....well, until a local Dude offered me a Jazz Cigarette, man.

• Haha 3