Why become a member? ×

Mesa Boogie Bottle Rocket

tayste_2000

I have for sale a very rare Mesa Boogie Bottle Rocket tube distortion pedal.

This is very similar to the Mesa BB750's distortion channel it uses 2 12ax7's, it has the mesa valves in it and it just sounds stunning, no low end loss works fine with active or passive basses and built like a tank built inside another tank.

It is in very good condition, it comes with a 12vac power supply, it's not the original mesa one because those were mainly 120v only.

There is velcro on the bottom and few minor scratches here and there but nothing to write home about.

I'll get some pictures soon

I'm after around £150 for this but open to offers and such.

[url="http://www.grygrx.net/bass/tayste/Mesa%20Bottle%20Rocket.mp3"]http://www.grygrx.net/bass/tayste/Mesa%20Bottle%20Rocket.mp3[/url]

Cheers

Edited by tayste_2000

Very nice, if this is the pedal i think it is - I used it in a recording session with a guitar: sounded .... IMMENSE!

Great bit of kit, and well worth the money. Unfortunately the fellow in the studio picked his up at a car-boot for a 5er!

Bump...

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='dannybuoy' post='499839' date='May 28 2009, 01:34 PM']Any clips Tayste? I'm thinking it's a bit too big for my board, but some nothing gets a GAS fire going like some decent soundclips![/quote]

So have the clips tempted you?

[quote name='fretmeister' post='506827' date='Jun 6 2009, 10:30 AM']Tis lovely!

Awesome packaging - very excesive!! :)[/quote]

Yeah I know, I was just over the 2kg mark on the package. Did you see the freakin postage costs.

Should taken 50g's of packing out :rolleyes: