Why become a member? ×

Fender BXR 400 Dual Bass amp
£222
TS (UK)

Fender BXR 400 Dual Bass amp. Effectively two 200 Watt Amplifiers that you can Bi-Amp into the full 400 Watts. 11 Band Graphic EQ and Deltacomp Compression with an adjustable Crossover. This is a very dependable and reliable amp. These can be Rack Mounted (3U). Pro Level amp. Affordable Vintage Made In USA Amplifier! From The Web: Features: Dual 200 watt Amplifiers Bi-amplified design with built in crossover. 11 Band Graphic EQ for tone shaping XLR DI out for PA or recording Cosmetically the amp shows signs of use but is in good working order and aestheticall pretty good for its age (probably late 80's / early 90's). This amp head is very heavy. Could be difficult to courier (?) but would check if interested. OK to arrange meet-up north-east / north-yorks area(s), for 'cost'. Great for (home) studio (where I've had it), or if you have a regular spot/location. ' incudes 'manual' (full details, downloaded from internet)

IMG_20230126_113647.jpg

IMG_20230126_113626.jpg

IMG_20230126_113656.jpg

IMG_20230126_113705.jpg

IMG_20230126_113740.jpg

IMG_20230126_113838.jpg

IMG_20230126_113829.jpg

IMG_20230126_113052.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Ander87 said:

@eubassix off topic but that must sound amazing thru that Greenboy F112 - I just got one thanks to a buddy here for my Mesa D800 and it’s just shocking good!

1 hour ago, Sparky Mark said:

Can I see a Dr Bass badge on that cab? Did he make F112s?

.. to clarify, I can confirm that this is actually (a bit of) the DR.BASS 1260 Compact Cab (3-way 300w/8-ohm)  - I don't really know the Greenboy ('Fearless') F12 but there do appear to be some similarities in the specs.

Edited by eubassix
typo
  • Like 1

Amazing amp and it has some nice extras for an amp from that era, ie compression, bi-amp crossover, Hi & Lo boost buttons.

Bet that sounds fantastic.

Big heavy amp but sometimes that's what you need for a big sound.

Would love that amp but at my age it would be a bit of a struggle.

GLWTS someone is gonna have a lot of fun with that beast.

Dave

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...