Why become a member? ×

Fender Vintera 60s Jazz Bass with Hiscox case now £675
£750
Witney, Oxfordshire

FinnDave

Fender Vintera 60s Jazz Bass, bought new in April 2022 from Peach guitars who also plek’d the neck (a very accurate system of levelling the frets).

I think I have played it briefly once or twice at home since buying it, but haven’t gigged with this one, primarily because the music I’ve been playing suits my Precision bass better.

Condition is perfect/as-new with the original strings and no sign of wear or tear on the body, neck, or frets.

The bass has been fitted with Dunlop strap locks, I can include the original non-locking Fender strap buttons if required.

I have now added my Hiscox hard case to this sale. I bought the case new from Hiscox a few years ago, has been used for quite a few gigs, but is still in good condition, with all hinges and catches working perfectly.

I would prefer the buyer to collect or to meet them at a mutually agreed location, but if necessary, I can send it via courier.

An opportunity to buy an as-new bass for only £675 including Hiscox hard case.

IMG_4157.jpeg

IMG_4158.jpeg

IMG_4159.jpeg

IMG_4160.jpeg

IMG_4161.jpeg

Edited by FinnDave
Hard case added
  • Like 15

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, goonerjoe said:

I'm in Witney and definitely don't need a Vintera Jazz to go with my Vintera Precision. Especially not one with such a lovely burst.

Absolutely not, especially as Standlake is so far away. I will be driving into Witney twice today, though….

• Haha 2

• FinnDave changed the title to Fender Vintera 60s Jazz Bass *Price reduced to £650*
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/10/2023 at 16:21, KevG said:

Have exactly the same bass, which I have just finished noodling on. They really are nice basses and at this price a real bargain. Shame I've already got one!

Suppose something happened to your Vintera Jazz - surely the wise choice is to buy an identical spare!

• 3 weeks later...
  • FinnDave changed the title to Fender Vintera 60s Jazz Bass *Price further reduced to £600*
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, WalMan said:

Well now, if it’s still about at the end of the month I might have to consider a detour on the way to the Wirral 🙄

You're welcome to drop in any time. My wife has relations living in Wallasey, we go up there once or twice a year.

6 hours ago, FinnDave said:

You're welcome to drop in any time. My wife has relations living in Wallasey, we go up there once or twice a year.

We’ll see. I got a rather frosty reception to the suggestion 🤣

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • FinnDave changed the title to Fender Vintera 60s Jazz Bass with Hiscox case now £675